Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 Turkey Contests
2010 Turkey contest smack talk >

2010 Turkey contest smack talk

Community

2010 Turkey contest smack talk

Old 03-05-2010, 03:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
Everyone needs to get real and look at the new 2010 Turkey hunting champions Team 2

I don't recognize any of them.. do they post on here or did you guys make them up?
Old 03-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by kingvjack
I don't recognize any of them.. do they post on here or did you guys make them up?

The nice thing about being defending champions is my team has been there and done that. No other team in this contest can say that.

This thing is over before it starts. Like Secretariat before the Belmont - everybody in the world knew which horse would cross the line first before the gates opened.

The Last Gobble
Old 03-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

when do all y'all girls start your seasons?
Old 03-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Fork Horn

Just one week from today and yall can start fighting for second place. You might want to go ahead and put a permanent home at the top of the leader board for team 11. Sorry guy's there's always next year.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
Well looks like all will bow to Team 2 this year. Start bowing now to the new champions Team 2.
Arrow you must put yourself in Team 2 every year.That way you will remember what team you are on, because if you forget you have to go to the second page of the stats forum.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Remember what i'm going to say and write it in stone. Team 10 will win this year.Remember that cause when we do, i'm gonna remind you ,i told you so the first day that i seen my team.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SouthernStrut56
when do all y'all girls start your seasons?

SS, i see you still got that store bought bird in your avaitar.Must have struck out again last year.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mouthcaller
The nice thing about being defending champions is my team has been there and done that. No other team in this contest can say that.

This thing is over before it starts. Like Secretariat before the Belmont - everybody in the world knew which horse would cross the line first before the gates opened.

The Last Gobble

You guys, like the horse, are dog food this year.Has beens.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

LOL HJ bow to the turkey wizards of Team 2. All I can say is dont sing it bring it. The rush is coming Team 2 feels it. Ladies and gentlemen children of all ages the new 2010 Turkey hunting champions Team 2. Now bow HJ.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by hunting junkie
SS, i see you still got that store bought bird in your avaitar.Must have struck out again last year.

SS is da man hes gonna shoot the first bird of the contest. I guarentee he will sing it and bring it. Only way he wont shoot the first bird in the contest is if I go down and hunt with SS and shoot the first.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.