2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

TEAM #15 "The Rack Grabbers"

 
Old 08-17-2010, 05:32 PM
  #1  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Ken/WV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Orma WV USA
Posts: 1,791
Default TEAM #15 "The Rack Grabbers"

Here is the Team 15 thread, and I will count us checked in as everyone does so.





Team 15 Official Check IN - COMPLETE

164. jberryx24 - CHECKED IN

138. Ken/WV - CHECKED IN

154. rutt - CHECKED IN

74. BowHunter46 - CHECKED IN

152. tim03b - CHECKED IN

Alt#1 - Siman08/OH - CHECKED IN

206. MILLERTIME10 - CHECKED IN

40. ryan/ky - CHECKED IN

44. lifesadrag - CHECKED IN

162. sdprice1 - CHECKED IN

Last edited by Ken/WV; 09-06-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Ken/WV is offline  
Old 08-17-2010, 06:28 PM
  #2  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Southwest PA
Posts: 816
Default

Checking in
BowHunter46 is offline  
Old 08-17-2010, 08:01 PM
  #3  
Nontypical Buck
 
lifesadrag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Corruption capital USA, N. Illinois
Posts: 1,150
Default

Checking in. My name is Ed, I'm from Illinois. I hunt public land 95% of the time. The other 5% is No. Michigan (primarily to shoot a doe). Good luck team!
lifesadrag is offline  
Old 08-18-2010, 04:47 PM
  #4  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Ken/WV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Orma WV USA
Posts: 1,791
Default

Ok, I got the first post updated. Once we all get checked in I will post up some trail cam pics and we can all share info and gear for the upcoming season. I know I can't wait.
Ken/WV is offline  
Old 08-19-2010, 05:44 PM
  #5  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Ken/WV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Orma WV USA
Posts: 1,791
Default

Personal messages/emails sent to the remaining team members that haven't signed in. Also waiting for the first alternate to be assigned to our team.
Ken/WV is offline  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:07 PM
  #6  
Spike
 
sdprice1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Greensboro/Charlotte NC
Posts: 78
Default

Checking in. Scott From NC looking forward to this season. The big buck I was after last year is still around this year because the land owner has seen him in the last few weeks. I have my fingers crossed and cant wait until sept 11.
sdprice1 is offline  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:49 AM
  #7  
Spike
 
ryan/ky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: lexington, ky
Posts: 48
Default

hey guys im here. ive been out of town the last few days and i talked with christine and she said she would let you all know that i would be back on here shortly but i guess not. ill post some trail cam pics and stuff when we al get checked in. lookin like its gonna be a good year...
ryan/ky is offline  
Old 08-20-2010, 10:08 AM
  #8  
Fork Horn
 
rutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South western CT
Posts: 390
Default

rutt checking in.
rutt is offline  
Old 08-20-2010, 12:07 PM
  #9  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Ken/WV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Orma WV USA
Posts: 1,791
Default

6 of 9 checked in, and waiting for our alternate to be placed.
Ken/WV is offline  
Old 08-20-2010, 03:42 PM
  #10  
Typical Buck
 
MILLERTIME10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tuttle, OK
Posts: 714
Default

Checking in, Trent from Oklahoma here, can't wait to get this season rolling.
MILLERTIME10 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.