Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 6 Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 12:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Team 6 Thread

PutnamHonigford checking in.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Fork Horn

Lets get this started, where are u guys all from? and how are thigns looking for you guys? Im from Putnam county OHIO and i have been seeing quite a few deer. inculding a real nice 9.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Typical Buck

I am from Freedom, WI (in the country outside Green Bay, WI) and hunt mainly in La Crosse County (near the infamous Buffalo County) and Wood County (central WI) for the first time this year. Although I won't be able to get out as much as I used to in college I have some great hunting opportunities this year. I get to hunt a NY Giant's property this year in Wood County . Here are some pics he sent me thus far...

My friend in La Crosse has just put the cam out yesterday, so hopefully i can get a few pics from him as well this month.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Fork Horn

West Central Indiana. Got quite few big deer I am lookin at. I have video of several of them, don't run cameras much bc i've had 'em stolen . Im fired up. Ill do some clippin of the footage I have and put up some of the guys i'm after.

We gotta get started on a team name. Ill start rackin my brain.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

Nice to meet you guys, looks like u have been on some decent deer. ive been watchign a real nice main frame 8 with a sticker on the right G2. with plenty of pictures of him, but i cant figure out how to get them on this thread.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Howdy. My name is Andrew. Im hunting Iowa. Im only 15 years old but hunting is my life. I just got back from baiting bear in minnesota so I haven't been on much but not that the contest is up and running and youth season is coming up ill be on much more!

Heres the two guys im after this year..

And this guy...

He has 5 drop tines. smaller ones of course...
If you guys look on his shoulder you will see a cut... Well that cut is from my muzzy 100s. He came in last year at 20 yards and the shot was a bit too far forward and I got the shoulder. I had a great blood trail for about 600 yards then I found the arrow (with the tip broken off) and the blood trail stopped... The tip broke off and clogged up his wound. I got pictures of him a week later so hopefully he made it through and becomes a monster this year. Hes gonna have a really funky rack this year, that is if he is still alive.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:18 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, I'm Phil and I'm from Janesville, WI. I am hunting mostly southern WI. I have one really nice 10 pointer that I got on camera but he has only shown up twice so we will see. Also I just got permission from my wife's uncle to hunt his place. There is another bow hunter there but there are some really nice dear as well. Here's the one I am after...
P.S. The year in the date on the picture is wrong. Those are this year.
Attached Thumbnails Team 6 Thread-icam0007.jpg   Team 6 Thread-icam0010.jpg  

Last edited by phil_pick; 08-18-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Fork Horn

My name is Cody and I have from SD. I am hunting mostly in the south central part of the state. I don't have any pictures but there have been some good Mulies out there and I saw 2 very nice whitetail last fall that are still around.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Fork Horn

Hey phil in that second pic looks like there is another good lookin buck runnin off in the background. Good lookin deer everyone, now all we gotta do is deflate 'em!
Old 08-21-2010, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by shoot2thrill25
Hey phil in that second pic looks like there is another good lookin buck runnin off in the background. Good lookin deer everyone, now all we gotta do is deflate 'em!
Haha yeah! That just gave me a idea for a team name... Kind of corny but what about the Deer Deflaters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.