Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest
THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia >

THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia

Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia

Old 08-08-2010, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Guys,

I got a few nice ones on my property. No out of state hunts planned for this year yet. Anyone interested in doing a hunt swap?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...bon2010096.jpg" />

Old 08-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey man good to hear from you didn't you get my PM. You got some bruisers there. With you checking back in that make 9 of 10 from the original team back, no sign of noileroom though. Awesome turn out. I'll let christine know

Ryan.

Originally Posted by dabowhunter
Hey Guys,

I got a few nice ones on my property. No out of state hunts planned for this year yet. Anyone interested in doing a hunt swap?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...bon2010096.jpg" />

Old 08-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys alive still?? Ryan.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Typical Buck

Those are some real nice bucks. I'd love to go up to Wisconsin and try it. Don't know if I could get there this year though. I'd be more than happy to have you or anybody else on our team to come to Illinois. I took a drive up to the public ground I hunt last night and saw a Mega giant. A definite 200+". Couldn't get any video. Too dark. I'm going to hang a trail cam up there one night this week and try to get him on video. From the brief look I got he's gonnaa go maybe over 220" I'm so excited that I can hardly sleep or think of anything else. Also my new archer's Choice rangefinder came in today. Woooohoooo
Old 08-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pj, If i didn't have the college leech sucking my wallet dry id be there bud. hope you get a few pictures of the 200" deer. Ryan.
Originally Posted by pjhunts
Those are some real nice bucks. I'd love to go up to Wisconsin and try it. Don't know if I could get there this year though. I'd be more than happy to have you or anybody else on our team to come to Illinois. I took a drive up to the public ground I hunt last night and saw a Mega giant. A definite 200+". Couldn't get any video. Too dark. I'm going to hang a trail cam up there one night this week and try to get him on video. From the brief look I got he's gonnaa go maybe over 220" I'm so excited that I can hardly sleep or think of anything else. Also my new archer's Choice rangefinder came in today. Woooohoooo
Old 08-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

Old 08-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Fork Horn

Dang PJ, I start shaking just reading about a 220 buck! I would love to go to WI near Dabowhunter's honey hole but it's hard enough to get 1.5 hrs out of town to hunt.
Can't believe I'll be hanging a couple of stands on Sunday. I just can't wait. This will be on public land. The following weekend I'll be hanging stands at my friends property. Then it's Shake-n-Bake, baby! My focus will be totally on my elk hunt from then on. I'll leave on Sept 17 for that one. Probably won't even deer hunt until early Oct.

Last edited by KCMO Cityboy; 08-10-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Clay, maybe you already said and i missed it but where are you going elk hunting at?
Old 08-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Rybo,
Noticed you are on Team 1 on that other site for the Elk Contest. Good luck to your team, but you better watch out for Team 2. There's a guy named ArchArrow (AKA Cityboy) that's gonna put the smack-wack on a bull and bring home the trophy!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Wayne,
Good to hear from you man. I'll be in Colorado GMU 67 which is just south of Gunnison. My brother bartered a deal and he invited me to come along. I had to think about it for a real long time....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.