Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest
THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia >

THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia

Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia

Old 07-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

i wondered when we would hear from you.

Ryan
Old 07-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by my7pointmonster
i wondered when we would hear from you.

Ryan
Oh, I'm around. This may be my last year of bow hunting for awhile. I may hang up the bow for a few years. I'm in the contest and have a line on some property in IL that I'm trying to line up a hunt or two. However, I would never pass up a chance to do a little smack talking. Good luck this year. I hope you kill the big wall hanger.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Brother I'm way ahead of you.

THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia-3d-shoot-7-31-2010-010.jpg

scores 238 3/8. Posted a story about it.

(on a serious note though, I love talking smack as much as the next guy but when the time comes I'd love to see everyone kill a wall hanger, and be happy with what they kill. Doesn't matter to me one bit if I kill one but it sure does look nice)

Ryan.

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse
Oh, I'm around. This may be my last year of bow hunting for awhile. I may hang up the bow for a few years. I'm in the contest and have a line on some property in IL that I'm trying to line up a hunt or two. However, I would never pass up a chance to do a little smack talking. Good luck this year. I hope you kill the big wall hanger.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys,
Here are a few photo's of what's been showing up in my area. Hope they hang around for awhile and decide to take some walks while the sun is up. I scouted another area this weekend but just didn't see the activity that was typical about 4 years ago. I think the area floods too often so they have moved to another area which I'll scout the next time I'm out there (ran out of time yesterday). It's a real sweet area full of corn, soybeans and lots of cedar and some water. Just need to find some good trails.
THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia-mdgc0038.jpg

THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia-mdgc0035.jpg

THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia-im000525.jpg
Old 08-02-2010, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Clay, that first one is a slammer. Hopefully we can get these bucks on the ground this year. I already scored mine so you guys will just have to add on to my score

Ryan.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya Clay that first deer needs the air let out of him, hope you get him!
Old 08-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah Wayne, that guy can pump himself up all he wants before the season starts. That 8 point you posted will turn out to be a great symmetrical rack when he's done. I'm sure we will get to see another picture of him later this season, right?
Old 08-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys I got real good news earlier, Dave Pmed me he's still in it with us, that makes 8/10 of the originals. I'll be contacting the other 2 trying to hear from them Ryan.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by KCMO Cityboy
Yeah Wayne, that guy can pump himself up all he wants before the season starts. That 8 point you posted will turn out to be a great symmetrical rack when he's done. I'm sure we will get to see another picture of him later this season, right?
You betcha,with my bow layin across his belly. Ive been getting pics of that deer just about every other night or so and theres 2 other decent bucks ive been gettin pics of over that mineral lick, so they've got to be in that area somewhere. All three of them are on the hit list so ill be hunting that area pretty hard.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

I'll start working on changing our logo. Think we will need to change the 2010 to 2011.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.