Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest
Team 21 "Bone Heads" Official Thread >

Team 21 "Bone Heads" Official Thread

Community
2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck to Everyone This Hunting Season!

Team 21 "Bone Heads" Official Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 06:04 AM
Fork Horn

I hope everyone has had a good Thanksgiving. I didn't get any pictures of that doe, or the other 2 for that matter. I didn't realize that a doe was worth points until I came back online yesterday morning. Sorry about that guys. I dohave muzzle loader season in a couple of weeks and I know of at least on doe that is injured on our property. I know I need to try to take her. As far as bucks go, I have seen a couple of other shooters. Just not within my limits or ethics of shooting. One was 599 yards and the other was skylined in a pasture that we have cows in. I did get the chance to watch one of our young 8 pointers for a few minutes the last day of rifle season. A shooter in some books, but I know he is young from our trail cam pics earlier this fall.

Well, I need to get my bow back out for a couple of hunts before my smoke pole fun. Hopefully I can catch a few days of the rut winding down.

Good luck all. Enjoy the outdoors.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Spike

well i finally get the chance to bring the gun out this year. season opens up on monday. Ive been successful the past three years on openin day so wish me some luck and ill try to get some points on the board for us.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

well guys tough season but late muzzloading season comes in here shortly an boy oh boy iv got a nice one picked out lol only if it worked that easy.. i missed a 160 class 12 pointer with my boy 2 nights ago so im down but ill get him
Old 12-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Spike

just lettin ya guys know my streak ended for shotgun openin day. im empty handed so far but my club has been moving a lot of bucks and im headed back out tomorrow for the last day of the season. and lets hope CodyGuess gets a shot at that big boy with the smoke stick. go get em
Old 12-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Spike

we need some points boys. lol