Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Equine Exterminators Thread (7) >

Official Team The Equine Exterminators Thread (7)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Equine Exterminators Thread (7)

Old 09-22-2009, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys. Apparently there was some miscommunication. I'm definitely participating. I answered a pm from one of you guys quite awhile ago, stating that I was in, but apparently that information was not forwarded to the rest of the team.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:09 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome aboard jmccoy. Looking forward to getting to know you!
Old 09-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Spike

The rain didn't let up yesterday in time for an evening hunt. But...lucky for me...my job is pretty flexible, and I'm going to sneak out early today and sit this evening. I'm hoping to see something tonight!

pheasantfanatic, recycle those beer cans and you will have some extra money for that tag! OR...if you were really hard core, you could give blood plasma, I hear they pay pretty good for that. lol Just kidding, don't do anything silly! Hope you are able to get a tag and hunt on Sunday!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kshunterchick
Hope you are able to get a tag and hunt on Sunday!
Hunting on Sunday is only a dream in Virginia. It's one of those "blue law's" that just won't go away. Thousands of us petitioned our legislature, but it doesn't do anything. It's tough when you have PETA's world headquarters here.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kshunterchick
The rain didn't let up yesterday in time for an evening hunt. But...lucky for me...my job is pretty flexible, and I'm going to sneak out early today and sit this evening. I'm hoping to see something tonight!

pheasantfanatic, recycle those beer cans and you will have some extra money for that tag! OR...if you were really hard core, you could give blood plasma, I hear they pay pretty good for that. lol Just kidding, don't do anything silly! Hope you are able to get a tag and hunt on Sunday!
haha, thanks. I'm headed home to work for the weekend, then hunt on Sunday (hopefully). If not, I have the rest of the year to hunt. I love the KS archery season!! Closes December 31!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by louddrummer69
Haven't had this deer on camera this year. He has some good character with his split brow tines. As you can see he is already scraping and hitting the licking branch. Might be the earliest I've ever got this on camera. Usually I set the camera's up after I find a scrape so this is a first for me.
Nice!! That's a really unique buck. Good luck with him!!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is the deer that my dad killed tonight, but I thought that I would share it. This brute green-scored 176!! enjoy...

Old 09-26-2009, 06:24 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by pheasantfanatic
This is the deer that my dad killed tonight, but I thought that I would share it. This brute green-scored 176!! enjoy...

Are you surwe that aint you in the picture (if you know what I mean)

Nice buck!
Old 09-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by teedub31
Are you surwe that aint you in the picture (if you know what I mean)

Nice buck!
I thought about it, but "my" bow wasn't in the picture
Old 09-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Spike

Nice Buck! Even though it was your dad's.

Were you able to get out and hunt this weekend? I wasn't able to. Too many other things going on. I'm hoping to be able to get out this week after work.....but....I'm not sure if I'll make it.

It's supposed to be 39 degrees here tonight!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.