Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 09-07-2009, 05:57 PM
  #81  
Fork Horn
 
wykoffwonder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 122
Default

Had a chance to bring my oldest goose hunting this weekend. I hope I can shoot as well at deer as I did at geese today. Still hotter than thot up here.
http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/r...ing2009015.jpg
wykoffwonder is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 05:58 PM
  #82  
Fork Horn
 
wykoffwonder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 122
Default

Love the avatar. Remind me again how to change mine.

Thanks
wykoffwonder is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:06 PM
  #83  
Spike
 
olsplittoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 53
Default

Looks like some nice honkers, and the side kick aint bad either!
olsplittoe is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 03:22 AM
  #84  
Typical Buck
 
thehairlessone!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location:
Posts: 734
Default

the avatar looks great guys.Less than 2 weeks and I will be in the woods

rick
thehairlessone! is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 05:00 AM
  #85  
Typical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Kreagerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 624
Default

Originally Posted by wykoffwonder View Post
Love the avatar. Remind me again how to change mine.

Thanks
Down load the image on to your computer, Then go under usercp and then to edit avatar. Uplaod image and you're done.

Glad you all like it.
Kreagerm is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 05:01 AM
  #86  
Typical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Kreagerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 624
Default

Originally Posted by wykoffwonder View Post
Had a chance to bring my oldest goose hunting this weekend. I hope I can shoot as well at deer as I did at geese today. Still hotter than thot up here.
http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/r...ing2009015.jpg
Looks like you guys had a great day out in the fields. Congrats!!!!
Kreagerm is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 05:03 AM
  #87  
Typical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Kreagerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 624
Default

Originally Posted by thehairlessone! View Post
the avatar looks great guys.Less than 2 weeks and I will be in the woods

rick
I'll be out in one more week. Come on next Tue!!
Kreagerm is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 05:05 AM
  #88  
Typical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Kreagerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 624
Default

This week we should be getting our 2 alternates
Kreagerm is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 06:14 AM
  #89  
Spike
 
olsplittoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 53
Default

Had a nice sit Monday morn, nice cool breeze out of the NW about 11 mph. I waited with great antisapation for some type of movement but to no avail. It was a short sit only 3 hrs long, but it felt great just to be back in the woods. This is a good spot it turned off a small basket 8 pt still in velvet last season on the opener. Although it wasn't the type of deer I would normaly shoot, I just couldn't hold off (wack) and the buck was down in 30 yards. Looks like a little heat here in NC today, mid 80s. Low 80s on Friday and gonna pull an all day hunt.
olsplittoe is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 07:23 AM
  #90  
Typical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Kreagerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 624
Default

Originally Posted by olsplittoe View Post
Had a nice sit Monday morn, nice cool breeze out of the NW about 11 mph. I waited with great antisapation for some type of movement but to no avail. It was a short sit only 3 hrs long, but it felt great just to be back in the woods. This is a good spot it turned off a small basket 8 pt still in velvet last season on the opener. Although it wasn't the type of deer I would normaly shoot, I just couldn't hold off (wack) and the buck was down in 30 yards. Looks like a little heat here in NC today, mid 80s. Low 80s on Friday and gonna pull an all day hunt.
Thanks for the update, bet it felt great to be back out there. Good Luck, get us on the board!!!!
Kreagerm is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.