Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24) >

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

Old 01-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Penn tech williamsport, going for construction. Its kinda dumb.

Ryan.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

Yo PJ,

I've been hiking and setting up trail cameras to see whats left over for next year. Scouted one new spot and placed a trail camera. Me and a freind have 5 trail cameras out so far. Just bought one of those Bushnell trophy cams. Got one really nice buck so far on camera. Should be in the 130's next year. Also got a small eight and six. Having fun, looks like were getting pretty close to winning this thing. We should look at getting shirts made up with the Team 24 Bone mafia logo on them if we win this thing.

Ryan,

Hope school goes well for you. Some beautiful areas up their.

Dave
Old 01-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

I may head out one final time this weekend. Either stay local and doe hunt with the shotgun or drive over to Ohio for one last bowhunt??? Not sure which I'll do yet.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd go to ohio if I could afford it and everything like that, if you've got it. Use it.

Ryan.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, i went out last night and smoked a doe........... with the front end of my truck. Luckily it only broke the blinker light and i can get one for $20. I went back to see, i thought that just maybe that the hit didn't kill her and i was just going to cut her throut if she was suffering but i couldnt find her. Surely she didnt survive but who know. Anyway, just thought id share my fun expirence i had last night.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hahaha. Good story. I smacked one with the fender on my ranger was about a 140 class buck. I swirved not to hit it as I was going 70-80 mph I didn't feel like getting air bagged to end that days hunt.

Ryan.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Typical Buck

yea we are getting close to winning this thing...pretty cool..
Old 01-16-2010, 09:26 AM
Typical Buck

hey dave, trail cams are a blast, it's like x-mas morning every time you go check it. I have 3 so far. If you you want a real bargain on one, check out the stealth cam ir's. Great camera for only 150, comes with 2 sd cards as well. Batteries last good and they are just as fast as my cuddebacks, i also think the nighttime pics are better quality too. are you allowed to put out bait there?, if so a pile of corn will usually pull in a lot of the local herd to pose for the camera. The t-shirt idea would be cool.
Ryan, if you are interested in construction, you might look into joining a union. I am a union carpenter for 13 yrs now. If you're not afraid of heights, try scaffold building, it's pretty fun(like playing on the monkey bars) and it pays really good with a good amount of overtime too. I've been doing that for the last 5 years in an oil refinery.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Typical Buck

hey guys whats been going on? just curious to know what everyone does for a living? im a auto painter been doing for 8 years now. oh by the way i will be hunting next weekend...my cousin called me up and wants to get out one last time...idk if any bucks with head-gear will be running around but at least i will get out one last time...
Old 01-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Fork Horn

Mike,

Good luck hunting when you go out. It hard this time of the year but if you get one it would be a real trophy.

PJ,

I agree with you ever time I pull a trail camera card I can't wait to see whats on it. Like you said its almost like christmas. My wife says I have an addiction. Yesterday i received a good gift, the buck we were hoping would make it through the season did. He not huge probably 110 but he is very young and has great potential. He is an 11 pointer. 7x4 with two stickers. Also, I do own 2 stealth 540 IR cameras. They have worked great for me for the price. Got them on sale last Feb. for $99 at cabelas.

Dave

Last edited by dliz; 01-17-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.