Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24) >

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

Old 01-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Clay.

I think tomorrow I'm going to hunt Just because I can. I'm going to go behind my house where I had the guy pull the gun on me for as long as I can stand it. It's gonna be a cold one tomorrow. Hopefully I'll see a buck.... I have no idea what time it even gets light anymore.... lol. I'm planning to shoot whatever I see!!!! **** on it.

Wish me luck hopefully we'll get some insurance points.

Ryan.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

make sure you guys check out my season recap post. Lemme know what you think.

Ryan.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowh...-pictures.html
Old 01-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Typical Buck

well, my opportunity at a buck got foiled. Hunted from 9 til 2:30 and was heading home when i spotted the buck i was trying for so i turned around and tried to get set up on him. he was heading to the edge of a crp field where i saw him with about 15 other deer this morning. so i crawl on my hands an knees in the hard CRUNCHY snow and get into a pretty good position. I started seeing deer immediately some were bedded and some were feeding. After an hour or so i see the buck with another smaller 8 they were heading right to me when a fawn came out in front of them and they took into hot pursuit. they went through the crp behind me where i had no shot at all in the tall grass, uhhg. I still have next weekend though!
Old 01-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pjhunts
well, my opportunity at a buck got foiled. Hunted from 9 til 2:30 and was heading home when i spotted the buck i was trying for so i turned around and tried to get set up on him. he was heading to the edge of a crp field where i saw him with about 15 other deer this morning. so i crawl on my hands an knees in the hard CRUNCHY snow and get into a pretty good position. I started seeing deer immediately some were bedded and some were feeding. After an hour or so i see the buck with another smaller 8 they were heading right to me when a fawn came out in front of them and they took into hot pursuit. they went through the crp behind me where i had no shot at all in the tall grass, uhhg. I still have next weekend though!

That's one heck of an experience however! how big is he? do you think he'll score? do you have any pictures of your doe you care to share?

Ryan.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Typical Buck

sorry, no pics of the doe. after you shoot so many of them there's no need in memorializing all of them, lol. The buck was in the 130 range as an 8. Not what i hoped for but at this stage of the season i'd have gladly taken him. Anytime you can take a buck in late season, it's always a trophy no matter what his score is.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Typical Buck

hey guys posted up somepics from trail cam this year...they are at the the trailcamera forum..check em out
Old 01-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Typical Buck

yoo hoo anybody still around here?
Old 01-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im here, anyone still hunting? Seasons just about over here.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just moved into my dorm yesterday I'm living here in williamsport,pa now. Its boring as hell.... Idk what to do here it sucks... And a sausage fest hahaha!!

Ryan.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

im alive!! damn ryan that sucks man...where u going to school at?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.