Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Surpass Thread (37) >

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Surpass Thread (37)

Old 09-03-2009, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

Hope ya'll have a great weekend. I'm off to my Shawnee Forrest Farm to plant the final round of food plots. Lets hope the camera is full of good bucks this time.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys this is Brent B checkin in lol i gotta read up been busy havent been on in a while.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, just checking in... I started school, so I have been doing that all day now.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Brett,

Good to see you found us! You're gonna need one of these:
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Surpass Thread (37)-brettb.jpg  
Old 09-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

Brent B
Finaly you showed up,good thing, you almost got replaced by an alternate ,J/K. Welcome aboard Brent, whens your season start?
Rocky
Old 09-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey gents,

Just thought I'd give you guys an idea of what I'm passing up to hunt stinking whities on the plains of Colorado this year (LOL). Dan, my neighbor, shot this deer on opening day (Saturday) right behind my mountain house. Now tell me that wouldn't put some points on the board!

Rocky, I'm off tomorrow for Edmonton. PM me your phone#. I'll try to see you. We're gonna push thru the night, and I expect to be there mid afternoon on Saturday.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Surpass Thread (37)-dan_5x5_muley_2009-2-.jpg  
Old 09-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys it's Brent not Brett lol. Well to give you a lil info about myself i'm 18 and a senior in high school this year. I live in east central Indian (not the greatest big buck territory but there's a few nice ones around if you can find them). One of my biggest hobbies other than hunting is working on cars and trucks i'm really into the diesels. I'm not totally sure what I wanna do after high school but i'm looking into a diesel mechanic.

Here in Indiana bow season starts oct. 1st. I still gotta get a few things done need a peep site put in my bow and I gotta fix some fletchings. Other than that all I gotta do is hang up my stands and sit and wait. We've seen a couple nice ones this summer and no one that I know of shot a decent sized one within a mile of our section so there should be some good ones. Last year I had a really nice one comin into me but hung up around fifty yards away so I didnt get a shot. Then I missed one during the end of muzzleloader kinda a long shot lol but he'll be around again this year.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry about the name recognition Brent, It's been crazy for me the past two days. I've been in a terrible hurry to get stuff finished before I leave. I will repair your avatar upon my return (Sept 15th). I'd do it now but the file is on my laptop at home-I do not have time to get to it.

Hold down the fort lads! I won't miss a detail and I'll tell you about the entire trip when I'm back!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys just checking back in. I've been on the road working the majority of this week. Tomorrow at 5am we are going to be setting up goose decoys for our early season!

G'nite all and g'luck to all of you that are hunting!
Old 09-05-2009, 04:14 AM
Fork Horn

I'm headed up to my grandparents today in Huntington county. My cousin got a new place to hunt up there it looks pretty big from the satelite picture we may have to go check it out in between college football games. Then tomorrow I really wanna go see the top fuel dragsters run in indy 3 second 330 mph quarter mile 0-100 in less than a second

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.