Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35) >

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Old 08-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I gotta tell ya guys....I feel like we are the sleepers in this thing. If we get hooked up with some decent alts, we could be in real good shape.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mitch that is one nice buck you have there, and you say you can one up yourself every year,,,Well hell i cant wait for this year then...

Tuesday Night boys im in the woods!!!

Cant wait have had a consistent amount of bachlour groups hagging out by one of my sets, so they only have to be lingering around for a couple more days Wish me luck, its almost time to go to WAR...i want to be team that upsets the DARK HORSES, like Ben said i like our chances this year..

-NICK
Old 08-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Fork Horn

Oh I'm not saying I can for sure... i'm just saying I hope to. I am in a great area this year in Western Iowa, and there are definitely bigger bucks than I've ever shot or seen in this area. It will just come down to how many hours I can put in the stand and if any of them make mistakes for me to capitalize on. I would love to be the team to upset the Horses, but I'm just going to do what I love, and see how the season ends up. Either way, it will be a great season!
Old 08-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Exactly, im not sying to change anything the We or I do, its all about haveing fun and trying to get the job done...

Im in the Wood tommrow

-NICK
Old 09-01-2009, 02:59 AM
Fork Horn

Hey all 40 deg here this morning made me want to go to my stand rather than come here to work today. Good luck to those that are starting the season within the next few days or weeks keep us updated on your progress and deer sightings...
Old 09-01-2009, 03:53 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BOWHUNTER818
Exactly, im not sying to change anything the We or I do, its all about haveing fun and trying to get the job done...

Im in the Wood tommrow

-NICK

Nick,

Good luck on your opener. It would be great to get one on the board early. Be safe and most importantly have fun!!!

I too feel we have a sleeper team. Our season won't start for another month here in PA. Temps felt awesome this morning, that's for sure.

Take care guys,

Brian
Old 09-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BPBowhunter
Nick,

Good luck on your opener. It would be great to get one on the board early. Be safe and most importantly have fun!!!

I too feel we have a sleeper team. Our season won't start for another month here in PA. Temps felt awesome this morning, that's for sure.

Take care guys,

Brian
I know buddy. I am in jeans and a Bowtech T for work today. My wife was whining cause summer is about over, I was just smirking....she said she hates me.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well Tonight was a total bust as far as shooting Deer but, it was an alsome night, I was in my new hang-on set and i got in it a little early which was good that gave me enough time to evaluate from affar anf take some distances.

It is now about 2-2:30 and i hear some sounds behind me and out comes a couple of little deer out of the hardwoods into the bean, so i am now getting a little excited and out come a couple more , i have a total of 8 deer in the feild 3 big does and 5 little ones, about 4pm they all go back in and then around 6 they all come back out this time with a little 4 point that is 8yrds away from me..........but i let him feed hopeing that the amount of deer in the feild would draw some other deer in, i wasnt planning on shooting the four point but he had a really big body for his age, so he feeds on...

About 7:45 right not to long before dusk out steps a big body deer had to be a buck i know 300 yards away and i saw him in the Binos and he had nice horns but couldnt count them up, so i want to see if i have him on camara...

That is all that went down tonight like i said it was a bust as far as shooting deer but i got to see a nice amount of deer, so i cant wait to see what happens thursday night when i go out..!!! Cant Wait

-NICK
Old 09-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Fork Horn

Nick

Great night as far as I can see. Good amount of sightings and a real horse just before dark, not bad at all for the first night.

Keep us posted and good luck. October 3d can't come fast enough for me.

Brian
Old 09-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah it was nice to finally to get out there and relax the deer were all a plus,
-NICK

Last edited by BOWHUNTER818; 09-01-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.