Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35) >

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Old 08-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 07tomkat
Hey all my name is Matt from Warren, PA.

Good luck to everyone let's have a great season and put some monsters down shall we...
Hey, just came through there today Matt. I have some Amish up in Sugar Grove that do some work for me.

BP, I was glad to see your name too. From the looks of things, we have a pretty decent team. I'm stoked.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:02 AM
Fork Horn

Ben, I live about 7 miles from Sugar Grove and work at United Refining Co.

I got a vacation this year for Nov 2 - 6 so I will be putting plenty of time in the woods that week and hopefully a few nights during the week after work. Oct 3 season starts here in PA.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

While we don't have everyone here yet, we do have a majority. Anyone got an ideas on a name? This contest is about measuring inches.....how bout "Tape Rulers"?
Old 08-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Getting us back on page one boys.....what are you guys doing this weekend?
Old 08-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Ben,

How's your food plot coming along? I'll be checking mine out tomorrow, 1/2 acre of soy beans and 1/2 acres of corn. Will also be putting the game cams back out. We have seen several younger bucks, nothing outstanding yet.

Just finishing up the family vacation thing as well this weekend. Hopefully a decent round of golf with my 17 year old son, and a back yard barbeque to finish things off. Then it's back to reality on Monday.

Again, good luck to all this season and looking forward to getting to know everybody on the team.

Take care,

Brian
Old 08-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by BPBowhunter
Ben,

How's your food plot coming along? I'll be checking mine out tomorrow, 1/2 acre of soy beans and 1/2 acres of corn. Will also be putting the game cams back out. We have seen several younger bucks, nothing outstanding yet.

Just finishing up the family vacation thing as well this weekend. Hopefully a decent round of golf with my 17 year old son, and a back yard barbeque to finish things off. Then it's back to reality on Monday.

Again, good luck to all this season and looking forward to getting to know everybody on the team.

Take care,

Brian
Nice Brian.

Ben's food plot is incredible! You guys have a good team mate in him as I think it's inevitable that he scores.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
Nice Brian.

Ben's food plot is incredible! You guys have a good team mate in him as I think it's inevitable that he scores.
Thanks Rob and I have to agree Ben is due, he certainly has put in the time and effort.

I also am hoping to have a good year, hopefully lady luck will be on my side, time will tell.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks Rob and I have to agree Ben is due, he certainly has put in the time and effort.

I also am hoping to have a good year, hopefully lady luck will be on my side, time will tell.
I told Ben the other day that your a producer if you choose to be. I told him how you pass small ones and your due as well. Besides, this is the year I help get yours out!
Old 08-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
I told Ben the other day that your a producer if you choose to be. I told him how you pass small ones and your due as well. Besides, this is the year I help get yours out!
Ya know Rob, I'm going to hold you to your offer. Wouldn't it be cool if Ben, you and I each scored and we could help each other out. That would be awesome.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya know Rob, I'm going to hold you to your offer. Wouldn't it be cool if Ben, you and I each scored and we could help each other out. That would be awesome.
I concur Brian, that would be awesome. I will PM you my cell so we can text and stuff in season. My plots are looking quite wonderful, I bumped a 85ish inch 8 in it a few days ago. I am putting in some late oats this week, but other than that stands are hung and trimmed. I will hopefully be slapping some smallies in the river late Saturday and Sunday morning. I don't know if Rob told ya or ya heard, but I am a dad as of 7 1/2 weeks ago too, so that is keeping me hopping. Hudson was along for wings and shooting last night at Rob's. He's just one of the boys now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.