Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35) >

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Old 08-22-2009, 12:58 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Ben / PA
I concur Brian, that would be awesome. I will PM you my cell so we can text and stuff in season. My plots are looking quite wonderful, I bumped a 85ish inch 8 in it a few days ago. I am putting in some late oats this week, but other than that stands are hung and trimmed. I will hopefully be slapping some smallies in the river late Saturday and Sunday morning. I don't know if Rob told ya or ya heard, but I am a dad as of 7 1/2 weeks ago too, so that is keeping me hopping. Hudson was along for wings and shooting last night at Rob's. He's just one of the boys now.
Ben, congrats on the birth of your son, that's terrific. Believe me when I say enjoy every minute it goes really fast. My oldest will be a senior in high school this Fall, I'm wondering were the time went. Also thanks for the cell number, I appreciate it. Good luck with the smallies this weekend, they can be alot of fun enjoy.

Take care and keep in touch.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

BH 818, I was expecting to see your name under mine for a 3rd year.

Hopefully you have some better luck with that big 10 this year.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys we should try and come up with a team name and a team captian. I was a captain last year so I would like someone new to do it if that's ok. My nomination for team captain would be Ben / PA.

As for a team name, I'm still trying to come up with something. Anyone else got any ideas?
Old 08-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah guys season starts SEPT 1st so im getting ready, but once the season starts i will keep you posted, the farmer that tends the beans and corn on our farm was cutting a couple acres of corn the other day and said he saw that big 10 point i was chaseing last year, ( he is a 12 ) this year as far as i can tell. Havent got any trail cam pics of him yet...but i hope to see him back on opening day!!..We still need a team name..and captin, So what you got im not good with the name thing's..so Spit some out

-NICK
Old 08-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was team captin last year as well so if BEN/Pa wont do it i will but my vote it for BEN,

Team name's?????.. I like the "tape rulers",
Old 08-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lung Liberators???? I don't know. Anyone got anything?
Old 08-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ben i think we have a winner with LUNG LIBERATORS...thats catchy and thats my vote... I LIKE
Old 08-24-2009, 02:17 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BOWHUNTER818
Ben i think we have a winner with LUNG LIBERATORS...thats catchy and thats my vote... I LIKE
I like LUNG LIBERATORS as well. It gets my vote.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:41 AM
Typical Buck

LUNG LIBERATORS is fine by me. I went out this morning and checked out a new spot. I will have some pics of it up this afternoon. When the wife gets home, I am headed back out to hang a set!!!!!
Old 08-24-2009, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Already sent a pm to the avatar design department.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.