Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35) >

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)

Old 09-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys My night was cut short, by some rain and by some lady with her Dogs, i was on stand and saw these objects walking down the farm lane , i saw it was a women in white and a big Black and white animal that i assumed was a dog at the time and then soon found out that it was, it was early and i knew by getting down that i wouldnt sppok any deer so i climbed down really quick to make sure she didnt go any further. I proceded to tell her that it was private property, yada yada yada and she apologized and was sincerley sorry about it she was just out for an evening walk, so the whole time im talking to her it had started to rain so i figured i would have climbed down anyway, but i did see a couple of deer while packing my stuff into my truck and the walk over to my buddy i set up a spot and stalk on a Doe but came up short cause the was a Fawn in the woods that i came really close to cause it started SQUILING, i have never heard that before it sounded like a Warining Becon going off and was really load even my buddy heard it 80 yards away..SO that being said i will try to get back out there tmmrow if it isnt Raining..

What an Eventful night

-NICK
Old 09-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Fork Horn

Oh well, theres a long season ahead. Good luck!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:25 AM
Bartender

Gents you still have until the 10th to use the 2009 code for 15% off on ultimate camo.
As for me Saturday is opening day and I will be heading out that afternoon so stay tuned as my confidence is pretty dang high right now.

T
Old 09-09-2009, 04:12 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BOWHUNTER818
Well guys My night was cut short, by some rain and by some lady with her Dogs, i was on stand and saw these objects walking down the farm lane , i saw it was a women in white and a big Black and white animal that i assumed was a dog at the time and then soon found out that it was, it was early and i knew by getting down that i wouldnt sppok any deer so i climbed down really quick to make sure she didnt go any further. I proceded to tell her that it was private property, yada yada yada and she apologized and was sincerley sorry about it she was just out for an evening walk, so the whole time im talking to her it had started to rain so i figured i would have climbed down anyway, but i did see a couple of deer while packing my stuff into my truck and the walk over to my buddy i set up a spot and stalk on a Doe but came up short cause the was a Fawn in the woods that i came really close to cause it started SQUILING, i have never heard that before it sounded like a Warining Becon going off and was really load even my buddy heard it 80 yards away..SO that being said i will try to get back out there tmmrow if it isnt Raining..

What an Eventful night

-NICK
Nick,

Tough night in the deer woods, better luck tonight if you get out and thanks for keeping us posted.

I spent the night fletching up a 1/2 dozen Maxima Hunter 350's for the upcoming season. Hopefully one of them will be going through the pump house of a nice buck later this year.

Take care and good luck

Brian
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by peakrut
Gents you still have until the 10th to use the 2009 code for 15% off on ultimate camo.
As for me Saturday is opening day and I will be heading out that afternoon so stay tuned as my confidence is pretty dang high right now.

T
Tony,

Good luck to you on your opener and thanks again for the promo code for Ultimate Camo. I will be placing my order today, looking forward to receiving it.

Take care,

Brian
Old 09-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Brian i an trying to get out there tonight its pretty nice right now and looks like the rain is all north of use, so hopefully all is well in the deer woods.

And Tony good luck brother i cant wait to see some deer down for the team...
-NICK
Old 09-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

Anyone on this team video their hunts? Or at least attempt to get some video if there is time before the shot?

What about taking still photos from the stand?

If so, we should all share what we see with the others here!
Old 09-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BrentH243
Anyone on this team video their hunts? Or at least attempt to get some video if there is time before the shot?

What about taking still photos from the stand?

If so, we should all share what we see with the others here!

Unless it's pouring out, I will always have my camera with me. Usually Rob films me or I film him too. I will be laying down some fun footage this year.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

No luck again last night guys, it was raininn and windy as hell so i went out and sat, with the rain suit and all and saw 4 deer ...Not cool and they were all little ones at that i think next outing a slick head is going to feel the power of my Bowtech General and a MUZZY!!

Good luck to all i know your in the woods SAT. Tony , sp good luck buddy.

-NICK
Old 09-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Bartender

Gents I am on another team over at forums.bowhunting.com and a member requested the U.C. code until the weekend so Andy extended the 2009 code until
Monday the 14th.

T

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.