Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30) >

Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30)

Old 10-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Guys I saw my shooter. He's going to surpass the 140" mark I believe. I picked the wrong stand (Friday morn). I was in my Pin Oak stand 200 yards down the CRP field from my food plot. Shortly after first light I spotted him in the food plot with 2 smaller bucks. I had them coming to my calls when at 100 yards they stopped to work a scrape and the big boy pushed the small bucks off, spared and then the little ones ran from him and he slowly followed them back to the plot where he fed then walked away.

Time is on my side.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

we're on the board! I got a 9 point tonight. it's the buck i've been after all year. he's in the middle of the collage that i posted back on page 11. more info to come.

Last edited by RackLuster; 10-18-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default Congrats

WTG, looking forward to new pictures and story....great going getting us on the board nice looking buck.
CONGRATS Pat
Old 10-18-2009, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll get you guys the story tomorrow. it couldn't have worked out any better. he was sniffing a doe's butt when i shot him. pretty cool!!

Old 10-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

WTG RL!!! Now that the ball is rolling; perhaps we can keep moving forward with a few more of us scoring. Today was last day of rifles being in the woods until the Sat. before Thanksgiving, and I have the week of Halloween off so hopefully things are settled down by then. It really blows because the bucks were just starting to get on their feet scraping and rubbing and then we had to cool our heels for a four day ANTERLESS ONLY hunt here. Good luck to all those getting out!
Old 10-19-2009, 02:55 AM
Fork Horn

RL CONGRATS on the buck! Way to get us started hopefully the rest of us can add to your score in the near future.

Rob sounds like you have found your guy Gd Luck on putting him on the ground!

AK How was your trip? I'm sure you got some pic's lets see them! As far as the property that is one of the spots i am going to try this week a buddy hunted up closer to the field Saturday morning and said he saw a real nice buck in the area you were talking about. Thx.

Rattlesnake i feel your pain with the gun season it's just starting to get gd here as well and thursday starts a 3 day Muzzelloader seasonHopefully they will calm down in the next week or to after that and then it's on!

Gd Luck All!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

RL- NICE DEER
NICK-good luck in getting at nice deer in that spot.
cruise was ok....not my thing. I could think of better ways to spend my money....i did win $650 playing bingo and one player away from $1000 playing texas hold'em. everybody raves about food on cruises.... mediocre at best.

USCG GUN SHIP ****** OUT OF SAN PEDRO PORT

HUGE CONTAINER SHIPS TUG IS POWERED UP TO ACT LIKE BRAKE FOR THE CONTAINER SHIP...THOSE ARE 40 FOOT CONTAINERS ON THE SHIP.

ATRIUM OF SHIP

NORWEGIAN STAR- SHIP WE WERE ON
will be hunting in less than two weeks. :-)
Old 10-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Fork Horn

Cool pics AK! So you are a poker player and a bingo player HMMM? Dont see that to often. The guy who has the lead in the WS of Poker is from the area i live in and have played with him several times at a local tournament at a firehall so thats who im rooting for
Old 10-19-2009, 07:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Way to get us on the board! Nice buck Rackluster.

That's one down, 9 more to go!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Typical Buck

BINGO to please the little woman.
play poker on line occasionally this was my first live tournement
pleased with 5th place , in the money would have been better.
YES WE NEED 9 MORE ON THE GROUND.
i'm sure going to try my hardest for the few days i have to chase whitetails.
flying home tomorrow from CA
shoot straight guys. good luck
Pat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.