" />

Community

team 6

Old 03-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: team 6

Thanks for the votes guys... It does not matter to me who our captain is , I just want us to pull together and win this thing.... Caint wait to get hunting some birds boy's!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

You da'man!!! So captain, which team name are ya leaning toward for us?

Still 4 more weeks before archery season in KS. I'll be ready!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Typical Buck

We are the "boss gobblers" If everyone is okay with that. Where do you live in ks there howler? I used to live in ks and I sure do miss it!! I went to high school in council grove.Loved it and the ladies
Old 03-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I actually live in Colo. but I grew up onthe farm in North Central KS., north of Salina about 45 miles. My wife and I own 240 acres back there and my brother farms it for us. I enjoy going back to help during harvest times and of course to do some hunting every chance I get.

Boss Gobblers is fine with me.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

My son and myself got drawn for general permits.This means we can hunt stateland and privite.Only 500 of these are givein out.We got lucky!!!There are a lot of BIG BIRDS on stateland.With only a handfull of hunters being able to hunt them there is alot of them.We only get a week but Im sure we will get it done.Boss Gobblers is ok with me.Anyone able to do up a Avatar???
Old 03-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Typical Buck

I am sitting here today in the frozen north of wisconsin dreaming about sitting in my blind ,and it's the morning of april 18th in my favorite piece of woods on the eastern shore of maryland. Wow, I caint wait man....... I have such a passion for bowhunting. I just love to be in the woods away from the everyday b.s. I can't wait to hit the night & hale tom coffin and hear that sweet sound of a reply!!!!!!!!!!!Soon my freinds,,,,,,,,,,,soon!!!
Old 03-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Our archery only season in KS. starts I beleive on the first weekend of April. Last year we got cold weather, and snow, that weekend. We still had action though.
The really nice thing about the early bow season, the ticks aren't out in force then.

And as far as building an avatar, count me out. Heck, I've just gotten so that I can add an avatar to my posts![&:]
Old 03-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Typical Buck

I will do some research and get something whipped up!!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 09:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds good,

On another note, who here is going to try to get one with both a bow and a gun? Because i usually try with a gun first and then go for the bow.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cay4redneck

Sounds good,

On another note, who here is going to try to get one with both a bow and a gun? Because i usually try with a gun first and then go for the bow.
Well I only get 7days and out of that I'll make it 3-4 days(work).Son comes first(gun)Then I'll go after mine with the bow.Now the only birds that count have to be shot with a bow,Correct?

Quick Reply: team 6

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.