Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Turkey Bowhunting Contest
 Team 9 Morning Thunder Offical Thread >

Team 9 Morning Thunder Offical Thread

Community

Team 9 Morning Thunder Offical Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team 9 Offical sign in

Just dropped in to say hello to my team. My season starts in April and I cant wait!!! I am all ready to put something down!!! Good luck to all!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Cool! Thats all of us! Good luck everyone!
Old 02-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

All right ... everyone is accounted for , do we have to come up with a team name and captian if so I nominate Bloodcreek to be captian.
This man is not only a good turkey hunter , he also has alot of sprit and he's good at carving rocks , as for the name ... how about the Gobbler Busters.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well thanks RD Heck, i was gonna lay low and see if anyone else wanted it, anyone?? if not im cool with that. cool name RD, ill throw another one in. Morning thunder (means gobbling)
ORIGINAL: RDHunter

All right ... everyone is accounted for , do we have to come up with a team name and captian if so I nominate Bloodcreek to be captian.
This man is not only a good turkey hunter , he also has alot of sprit and he's good at carving rocks , as for the name ... how about the Gobbler Busters.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll second Bloodcreek for captain. Morning Thunder reminds me of me after a chili night! j/k,j/k, I'm OK with either of those name choices.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey if i do end up captain you guys gotta pic the name
Just thought i would throw in a pic of last seasons bird for kicks.

My sons 2007 gobbler

Old 02-07-2008, 04:05 PM

i 2nd that
ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Old 02-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

tx, i think i have had that same chili before
ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

I'll second Bloodcreek for captain. Morning Thunder reminds me of me after a chili night! j/k,j/k, I'm OK with either of those name choices.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:38 PM

so team how are you going to be hunting? i'm going to try to sit and wait the first day, but then i'm may try to still hunt for them. thats how i shot mine last year. so how are you going to hunt? spot and stalk, blind hunting, or running and gunnin
Old 02-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds like a good plan PA I will probably try and get a pattern on them the following week, build a ground blind and go from there. If i have to i will still hunt a very familer field edge that has alot of brush on the edge from logging and im able to sneak along the logging roads to set up on the field edge for those 10:00 and after Toms, that are feeding in the field.
ORIGINAL: PaBowhunter29

so team how are you going to be hunting? i'm going to try to sit and wait the first day, but then i'm may try to still hunt for them. thats how i shot mine last year. so how are you going to hunt? spot and stalk, blind hunting, or running and gunnin

Quick Reply: Team 9 Morning Thunder Offical Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.