Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Indoor Leagues
 last year flashbacks (PIC ADDED) >

last year flashbacks (PIC ADDED)

Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

last year flashbacks (PIC ADDED)

Old 12-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default last year flashbacks (PIC ADDED)

Man i had flashbacks from last year standing in my pole barn, chilled to the bone and shooting out one of the overhead doors at the target outside. It has been plum nasty the last couple days around here as well as forcasted nasty again for tomorrow also.....burrrrrrrr!! [X(]If i only had made my basement a little larger [&o]i can only squeeze 17 yards out of it caty cornered [:@]How many will be element shooters with me this year ???????????REAL MEN THAT IS [8D][8D][8D]BAM!! Here is the shadow man practiceng up on the bag target [8D]

Old 12-15-2007, 07:02 PM

Default RE: last year flashbacks

What, you want me to make you a rock for being "tough"?
Old 12-15-2007, 07:07 PM

For the first couple weeks I will be an element shooter. Mo_Bowhnter has a big barn and we usually open up the garage door and shoot from the inside to block the wind and help with the cold. It's not really ideal for target shooting, but it's fun non-the-less. After winter break is over and I go back to school I'll be shooting at a shop.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dang it Bols you cant actually make the rock itself, just the engraving in it where you from Illinois [8D]...Like a rock
ORIGINAL: Bols

Old 12-15-2007, 09:16 PM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Dang it Bols you cant actually make the rock itself, just the engraving in it where you from Illinois [8D]...Like a rock

Call me a FIB....whatever! I'm still giving you the heave-ho out ofa folding chair come GTG time! Don't spill your beer though!
Old 12-15-2007, 09:52 PM

Call me a FIB....whatever! I'm still giving you the heave-ho out ofa folding chair come GTG time! Don't spill your beer though!
Me thinks you two cowpokes need to square this on the 3D course? I'll handle all bets.....I got bols 2 to 1 right now.....odds may change as we get closer. Any takers?
Old 12-16-2007, 06:13 AM
Typical Buck

Get outside youbig sissy. I would be in the woods if I weren't working. I will be out again Wed. If is snows much more Charlie Reed won't be able to see over the drifts. I am still gunning for that dog. BAM!

Man i had flashbacks from last year standing in my pole barn, chilled to the bone and shooting out one of the overhead doors at the target outside. It has been plum nasty the last couple days around here as well as forcasted nasty again for tomorrow also.....burrrrrrrr!! [X(]If i only had made my basement a little larger [&o]i can only squeeze 17 yards out of it caty cornered [:@]How many will be element shooters with me this year ???????????REAL MEN THAT IS [8D][8D][8D]BAM!!
Old 12-16-2007, 06:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be an outside shooter. If it is raining or extremely windy though I will probably stand in my unfinished back room and shoot thru the doorway to the yard.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Me thinks you two cowpokes need to square this on the 3D course? I'll handle all bets.....I got bols 2 to 1 right now.....odds may change as we get closer. Any takers?
HERE HERE! I got dibs on dinko on the 3D range...... Balls can't even get his bow drawn Dinko will win by default [8D]
Old 12-16-2007, 07:20 AM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

HERE HERE! I got dibs on dinko on the 3D range...... Balls can't even get his bow drawn Dinko will win by default [8D]
Hey, if I am going to be squaring off against "Rocky" Richardson...and people have money on this one, I am going to get my bow to full draw one way or another!

I can't lose tothat guy. [:-][8D]

Quick Reply: last year flashbacks (PIC ADDED)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.