Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4) >

Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Community

Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Old 08-26-2008, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 4 Thread

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

I'm reading Jimand I'm sure the big boys are there they just haven't shown their mug on film yet. How long have you had the camera out? And what kind are you using? I have a cheap stealth cam but haven't put it out yet.
I didn't mean to ignore your questions Mantis. My wife had a friend over for 5 days and so in order to make it through the visit I have been pretty much keeping myself in a constant state between sober and not so sober

Anyway, this particular camera has only been out 1 week. I have another one in a wood lot (about 15 acres or so) that has been out 3 weeks give or take. I am going to move that one from the corn & mineral site to one of our food plots as it is getting hammered right now and the corn & minerals just are ho, hum. One is the IR Cuddeback and the other is a cheapo Wildview or something like that. It sucks through batteries like you wouldn't believe and the trigger is not nearly as reliable as the cuddeback, but it still gets some decent pics.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh and as far as the captain, isn't the person who starts the official thread always the captain!

I would be the captain but I am in the middle of a move and I probably wont get all that much time on the net for awhile. After next week I am not sure how much I will be able to get on here until I get everything settled and the puuter hooked up.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where the heck is Medic at? Did he answer your PM?

Old 08-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Wheatley are you getting after elk this year at all?

I will not be on until Sept 8th b/c I am packing up and leaving for CO tomorrow!!! With some luck I will be putting a tag on a monster mulie and starting us off on the right foot

Take care guys.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Typical Buck

leaving for CO tomorrow!!!
Here that team, he's leaving tomorrow for Colorado. And he tells us all the day before just as a heads up. WT[8D]Dude good luck looks like you'rein the hot seat to start the team off.Looking forward to anice long report with pictures when you return.

Oh and as far as the captain, isn't the person who starts the official thread always the captain!

The first person to say that is usually captain.

Good luck with the move. No fun! At least nothings in season. I made that mistake once. sucked!!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Jim. I didn't draw a tag out so I will not be elk hunting this year. Come next September they better look out though. I hope you down a 200" mulie in Colorado.

Mantis, Moving does suck especially when I am trying to remodel the bathroom before we go. 9 more days to go and we will be headed to Wyoming.

Im out, for tonight anyway!

Old 08-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Best of luck to ya Huntingson, come home with a bruiser!
Man amI jealous[:@]
Old 08-27-2008, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

When do we start getting replacements for those that did not check in? I see Rob has placed some already.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:48 AM
Typical Buck

Hard to come up with a name to contend with Autumn Assassins huh? Good Luck Jim. Although I would like to say I hope you shoot a big one, this year I can't. Best of luck on it though.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:00 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys sorry, I have had so much going on, But I am here now.

I will be back with the Bio. later today.

Quick Reply: Official Team November Horn Doggs Thread (4)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.