Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44) >

Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)

Community

Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)

Old 08-26-2008, 07:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: official team 44 thread

i agree on a voting deadline.
With two more votes for one name and it is set
ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Hey guys, lets set a deadline for our voting. There are other teams considering some of the names that are in contention here. Howzabout we take votes till after the long weekend? Should be plenty of time for those who still wish to vote. Tuesday morningwe would have a name. Whaddya think guys?

We need to get humpin on an avatar too

Andrew, you mentioned that you and maybe a friend might be able to rustle something up. Still up for it?
Old 08-26-2008, 07:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

can we switch our vote for another name.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, was out of town,, and internet at home has not been resolved,,so im at the mercy of when I can get over here during work,,BT great pics! josh we arnt to far im off 270/roberts rd,,yeah im stoked for this season big time! looks promising, I ve been getting up early on these cooler mornings to glass some fields, just to see some deer,and im seeing alot! here's my vote,

Silent Snipers -/ /
Team 44 magnum -/
Booner Busters-
BUCK BUSTERS - / /
"Its a shooter" -
big bucks gone wild -/ / /
daddy killers -
BuckZilla -
Buck Galore -
TREE REAPERS -
Old 08-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

I'd say thats OK with me. Otherwise we could end up taking forever to pick a simple name. I'll happily go with any that have votes so far. I like all of em.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ok as long as no one has issue with this
i will change from buckbusters to bigbucks gone wild. which means unless silentsnipers get the next two votes it is the team name.
Silent Snipers -/ /
Team 44 magnum -/
Booner Busters-
BUCK BUSTERS - /
"Its a shooter" -
big bucks gone wild -/ / / /
daddy killers -
BuckZilla -
Buck Galore -
TREE REAPERS -
ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

I'd say thats OK with me. Otherwise we could end up taking forever to pick a simple name. I'll happily go with any that have votes so far. I like all of em.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Another question for you guys. Mofireman has not read my PM from a week ago and hasn't been on for that week. Some teams have already requested alternates but I really hate to rush it. He could simply be on vacation, had a computer crash, anything. He seems to be a somewhat of a regular but he hasn't signed on to get the PM and I have to assume he Does anyone here know him?

My idea is to allow him the same deadline we havefor our name vote. Tuesday morning after Labor day

Any thoughts, guys?
Old 08-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah, or we chose a name and give him another few days,, Im sure he wont mind us getting settled in with a team name. so however you wish to handle it.. I just cant wait for the season to start, 31 days and counting for me!
Old 08-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now I'm jealous! 35 days till Illinois and 39 till PA opens. I may take a run out to Illinois for a few days for the opener.

We do get an early does only season here starting Sept 20. That'll take the edge off a little!
Old 08-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

only 25 days here in iowa.

Yes, I am still up for the avatars.

I wont be on much on the weekdays because of school and now football.
Which last till like 6:30 on some days and 7:30 on other days. depends how coach feels about our day of practice.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

i am OK for giving him some time i am sure there are enough alter. if we end up needing one.
As for the name i say lets choose one by this Friday if not earlier.
We need to work on a avatar.
I had a idea. comes from the old movie full metal jacket. a peace symbol with born to kill around it. if you have seen the movie you know what i am talking about.
ORIGINAL: mcorso

Yeah, or we chose a name and give him another few days,, Im sure he wont mind us getting settled in with a team name. so however you wish to handle it.. I just cant wait for the season to start, 31 days and counting for me!

Quick Reply: Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.