Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29) >

Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29)

Community

Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29)

Old 08-25-2008, 05:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 29 Thread

did we get our team captain picked? I wasnt sure if I missed it or not?

rick
Old 08-25-2008, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

Yeah Rick, I accepted the challenge of being captain. Tim already laid down some rules for it, but left it open for the rest of the team to add more as we went. SOOO....here's looking to a fun and exciting season!
On another note Rick; I know you hunt in KS, but like many states what we've seen on T.V. doesn't include ALL of KS. I'm sure it's not like there's giants running all over the place down there, but they're surely there. If you've seen them and had encounters with them though, sooner or later you'll connect with one. With some of the guys on the team here there's a wealth of knowledge of hunting in general in several different terrains, and if you could get an aerial of it maybe one of us would see something you may have overlooked?
Old 08-25-2008, 08:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

and if you could get an aerial of it maybe one of us would see something you may have overlooked?
Dont' do it Rick, the rest of your team has no where to hunt and they are looking to move in. Especially that one they call Rattlesnake. [8D]
Old 08-25-2008, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

Hmmmm....how do I put this??? Oh yeah...GET BENT ROB! hahahaha Does the rest of your team know where you are right now? lol
Old 08-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, you guys totally outclass me on bucks that you are after.......lol...those are some HUGE hogs!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

and if you could get an aerial of it maybe one of us would see something you may have overlooked?
Dont' do it Rick, the rest of your team has no where to hunt and they are looking to move in. Especially that one they call Rattlesnake. [8D]
I know better than that Rob! LOL! I dont tell anyone where I hunt for good reason!

Rattlesnake should be a good captain. Sorry I missed it. Had to work all weekend.

rick

Old 08-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

glad to see everyone is finally checked in!!!..i jus found a steal!....its a single man ladder stand!!!...only $39.99...so i bought 3 of them...and there was a two man ladder stand for only $59.99...so i bought it also!..haha
Old 08-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: iowabowhunter1

glad to see everyone is finally checked in!!!..i jus found a steal!....its a single man ladder stand!!!...only $39.99...so i bought 3 of them...and there was a two man ladder stand for only $59.99...so i bought it also!..haha
Send me that link!!!!!!! LOL
Old 08-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I guess I will post a video of a buck that I am going to be after, along with a video of a deer I saw in my backyard last year (2nd video). Hopefully I will see one of them this year.......

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s...Deervideo1.flv

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=SMOV0093.flv
Old 08-25-2008, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wait a minute!!! Where is everyone????? We were clear back on page 2!!!!! Back to the top!!!! LOL

Quick Reply: Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.