Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Nock Em Dead Thread (30) >

Official Team Nock Em Dead Thread (30)

Community

Official Team Nock Em Dead Thread (30)

Old 08-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Official Team 30 Thread

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

By the looks of your team we may let you count Gun-Kills too!
LOL GR8, we all know what happens when someone tries to sneak a gun kill in. It's not good.

And these guys still talk like they stand a chance. Hell, same goes for you guys! [8D]
Old 08-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Dominant Buck

Damn....I don't hear the guys on other teams that get skunked talk junk too often.

You go GR8.......you trail blazer!
Old 08-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know..I think the team looks strong..but Canuck paid us a visit so I had to sneak in and return the favor!

I predicted they will have a big early lead for a looonnnng time!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:02 AM
Typical Buck

GR8 & Rob, so nice to see you here. Check in often,and we'll be happy to show youwhat bow-killed bucks actually look like.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey guys.....gonna be outta here for a couple days....and wanted to wish everyone luck in their final preps and scouting.

Potentially good news....

I just found out, last night, I'll be hunting this place, opening day.

http://www.bigdaddyoutfitters.com/
Old 08-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

GMMAT, is this where you and your son are going for that hunt that you asked everyone about a while back?
Old 08-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Host of Hosts

Our Archery season in PA starts Oct 4 and ends Nov 15. Then the second season is Dec 26 through Jan 10. I won't hunt the late season.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

9/15 here . i am working from the 14th till the 16th evening shift . I may hunt opening morning . But if not i have off from the 17 till 20th .
Old 08-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Guys
Just got back in town and see you added a few more pages to our site. Good to see Chad & Brent have shown up,welcome aboard guys.Gmmat asked for a brief profile here's mine.
Well I've bow hunted for about 16 years now and my best bow buck is a 172 1/8 btr buckthat I took in my 3rd year. I'm a self taught bow hunter so it took me quite a few years to start taking deer on a regular basis. I started hunting to feed my family,now I hunt for the passion.
I've written articles for a few magazines on bow hunting here in the bowzone and on falls from tree stands. I've had the bad luck of being with my bowhunting buddy and cousin in law when they've fallen. I'll tell you those stories another time.
I score for Pope n Young,Boone n Crockett, and BTR which I prefer. I never took a camera in the bush till last year as my friendinsisted I do as all the bucks I've told him about up here in the Bow Zone.I've hosted Shed33 from huntingnet and also went to his place to hunt in Idaho.
I've hosted a guest from Scent-loc and from BC from Western Outdoors.I stopped writing a few years back as I found I didn't have the time anymore.
I've just quit my job of 32 years to go into construction with my son-in-lawand am loving every minute of it.Should havegone this route 20 years ago.My season opens on the 5th up here tillDec 3rd.
Answer to your other question if Irifle hunt? Every 3 years I do for a 4 day hunt on the army base up here. I only shoot doesfor the meat. It's a give me hunt and isn't to hard and a good way to put meat on the table.
Last year I shot my only buck in 3 years as member of this tourney and it scored 112 I think,LMAO. The only reason I shot it was for my son's house warming present. Which was a blessing for them.I try not to shoot anything under a 150 mark and last season I lost a buck I figured would go over the magic mark of 200.That's another story. I'm in town till Monday then it's back out to my RV to work on restoring a late 1800's barn. We'll be their for another 5 weeks.Oh yeah I met Canuck2in the Buckmasters chat about 10 years ago.
Rocky
Old 08-28-2008, 06:23 PM
Typical Buck

OKAY i'LL SEE IFTHIS WORKS FOR THE NEW AVATER, DANG CAPS BUTTON, lmao
Rocky

Quick Reply: Official Team Nock Em Dead Thread (30)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.