Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21) >

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Community

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Old 08-23-2008, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

Gri22ly- That is a awesome deer

Jenna- This is your year to make it happen

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

O.K., we have four team members who have not checked in. I have Rob helping me try to get their attention. None of them have their PM's enabled. As of right now, we should probably vote on a captain, throw out some ideas for a team name, and come up with an avatar idea. I am working today, so I will try to come up with a couple name ideas, I'm sure some of you are more creative than I am. Let's see/hear some ideas. We really need something catchy since it will be posted as the winning team name!
Old 08-23-2008, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Brett, I already voted you team captain!!!!

As for a team name, team 21 THE BONE THRASHERS!!!! or team 21 We'll get er dun!!!Hell, I don't know what to think about an avatar....I will kepp thinking about the team name
Old 08-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Name?? Maybe..... Autumn Blood, Heart-stoppin Harvesters, Autumn Avengers, Braggin and Baggin, Woodland Warriors, Buck Bruisers, Killin N Grillin,Scrape Shakers, and this one means deer killer in cherokee indian..... Awi Astidihi...i thought it was pretty cool haha
Old 08-23-2008, 10:41 PM

Ok, guess I'm the last to check in. Would have been here sooner but I've already been out chasing antelope. Deer will be my last season here in Colorado. Saving the best for last, drew a tag in a trophy area out on the plains late archery. Good luck to everyone!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Colorado_Hunter

Ok, guess I'm the last to check in. Would have been here sooner but I've already been out chasing antelope. Deer will be my last season here in Colorado. Saving the best for last, drew a tag in a trophy area out on the plains late archery. Good luck to everyone!
Glad to see you here! How was your hunt?

TBH & Jenna-Those are all good names let's see if anyone else wants to throw out some ideas and we'll have a vote.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went out tonight for a quick pass through the lease after we finished supper. We saw a bunch of deer, mostly does, but did see two nice bucks. One of them was VERY nice. Come on Oct.!
Old 08-24-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive only got 12 days till our bow season starts....Ive had my eyes on two 170 inch monsters for the past 3 years...and the farmer gave me permission to hunt his farm that they are on. Hopefully I can connect with one
Old 08-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Season opener is 3 weeks from today

Looks like we got some of the best areas covered on our team: IL, MO, TX, KY - lookin' good!
Old 08-25-2008, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Our season opens the last weekend in Sept. but I will wait to see what the weather is doing and then take a couple weeks and hit it hard. We have some real nice deer on cameras and we have targeted some good mature deer, hopefully one will give me an opportunity and I will be able to close the deal.
Wallhanger, we do have some good states on our team andI think we will have a good chance if all goes well...

Jenna, I hope you get a crack at one of them monsters!!!!!!!! I don't think we have anything quite that big on our place but we have some descent deer that if I get a crack at should be between the 130-150 range, a 150 would be a heck of a trophy in the region I hunt.

Good luck to all you folks and I cant wait to start hearing the stories and seeing the pictures!!!!

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.