Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21) >

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Old 08-25-2008, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

This one just popped into my head "Mass Destruction" ??
Old 08-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry, I have been away for a few days, so I am officialy checking in now.

Rick from Northern IL.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: craitchky

Sorry, I have been away for a few days, so I am officialy checking in now.

Rick from Northern IL.

Hey Rick, glad your here!

As far as names I like Autmn Blood and Mass Destruction. Let's hear what everyone else has to say.

Since some of you have been gracious enough to nominate me for capt., if the other teammates don't object, I'll be happy to do it.

As far as the avatar goes, that is a little beyond my expertise. If any of you could help with that it would be appreciated. Let me know what I can do to assist in the process.

If any of you need anything, have any ideas that will help the team or have any concerns feel free to PM or e-mail me.

BTW-Jenna-I will really be anxious to see a pic. of you holding of those bruisers! A buck like that would be incredible for your first.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I actually like Autumn Blood as well. So thats 2 for that one, but I aint picky. Whatever name everyone likes I will happily go with

As for the avatar, I made Buck Luck's, Backstrap Brigade, and Sunrise Assassins avatars if you want to look and see. I can give a shot at ours
Old 08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

O.K. team Rob has started a thread for team captains and we are one of three teams that don't have one listed. Assuming nobody has had a change of heart, I am going to put myself on the list as capt. since most of you voted that way. Jenna and I both vote for Autmn Blood as a team name, the rest of you need to speak up as well. I realize everybody works, has school, or both, but it would be greatly appreciated if you all would check in here whenever you get a chance to log on just to stay current with the team and give input when needed. Now let's get busy winning this thing!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:21 PM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone - slow poke McGraw checking in! Sorry for the delay. got the PM from Rob, but did not think I had the PM blocked - will check that out.

Brett - you have my vote for team Capt. as well.

Sounds like we have a great team here. I will make a few promises for this year - I will be hunting much more than last year which was a disaster and will be checking in much more fequently than I have been.

Team names - I like both Autumn Blood and Awi Astidihi (but would like to know how to say it).

Mike
Old 08-26-2008, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

371 Colorado_Hunter
238 5575gb
396 labhunter
16 Texas Bowhunter
118 Brett / IL
76 Kydeerhunter03
276 craitchky
189 gri22ly
361 Bow HNT
175 wallhangr

Mike-I'm glad your here and hope you have a good season.

Looks like we are down to just one member who hasn't checked in, that's not too bad.

I thought it would be cool to do a little team meet and greet with simple info and where you will be hunting. Most of us already kind of "know" one another, but it can't hurt. I'll get it started.

My name is Brett, obviously, I own two small businesses in Southern Illinois. I have a wife and two teenage sons. I will be hunting two different farms this year, but I will be spending the most time at our lease.If I can get away for a weekend I may head up to my hometown in Macomb, IL and do a little hunting with some friends there. I can't say that we have been seeing anything huge on the farms we hunt, but as I stated earlier, we are seeing quite a few decent bucks. Our season starts Oct. 1 and I can't wait!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Brett for captain and Autmn Blood.

I'm Josh, I will behunting in Ky. Season startsin 11 days.I'm 19......[:-]ok 34 years old. Been bowhunting off and on for about 20 years. Got some realnice bucks run'in around this year.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Brett, I vote for Autumn Blood as well!!!!
My name is Curtis, I am 35,I work in the oilfield as an electrical supervisor which gives me 4 weeks at a time off to hunt. I have two little girls and am married, the whole family enjoys hunting. I lease a ranchout in west Texas, which is a5 hour drive from my home, this is why I go for at least a week at a time. This is my 3rd year on this ranch and it is the very best place that I have ever had to hunt..I havebeen archery only hunting since 1996 and have beenvery fortunatein my archery career. Again, good luck to everyone and be safe in the field....Wear your safety harness's!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: KYDeerHunter03
As for the avatar, I made Buck Luck's, Backstrap Brigade, and Sunrise Assassins avatars if you want to look and see. I can give a shot at ours
Jenna, You have my vote for the avatar as it is over my head as well!!!!

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.