Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37) >

Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)

Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)

Old 09-02-2008, 05:30 AM
Bartender

Default RE: Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)

WOW preach that short of a season, looks like you might have to hunt Wisconsin someday.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: MNpurple

Hey Fro, welcome to the team. Tell us who you are?

Well we are all accounted for, now we just need to wait until it opens up. I skipped elk and mule deer this year so I am anxiously awaiting Minnesota's September 13 opener. How about the rest of you guys, when do we start putting points up?
Great to have ya, Fro!

Craig, my bow season doesn't open up until October 18th [:@]and it only goes until November 14th [&o]
It could run from Jan 1 to Dec 31 and you'd still have nothingto show for it.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: peakrut

WOW preach that short of a season, looks like you might have to hunt Wisconsin someday.
They shortened it 1 week so they could start the bow season and gun seasons on a Saturday [:@]

T, I would love to come up there and hunt with ya someday .... what does your season run?
Old 09-02-2008, 06:28 AM
Bartender

Sept 13 to first weekend in Jan this season. Take a break for a 4 day doe only gun in in Oct and the 9 day gun season thanksgiving week. Then a new Holiday gun hunt around christmas.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: peakrut

Sept 13 to first weekend in Jan this season. Take a break for a 4 day doe only gun in in Oct and the 9 day gun season thanksgiving week. Then a new Holiday gun hunt around christmas.
I couldn't imagine being able to bowhunt that long!!
Old 09-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

You need to come down to Maryland. It's from Sept 15 to Jan 31 with some small breaks in there.

Sep 15 - Oct 15
Oct 20 - Nov 28
Dec 15 - Dec 19
Jan 5 - Jan 8
Jan 12- Jan 31

Total Bag Limit:
2 Antlered
10 Antlerless

* Unlimited Antlerless inAnne Arundel, Baltimore, Howard, Montgomery, and Prince George's counties

Old 09-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey PT.....just remember that a spike still gets 4 H measurements

Hate to see you shortchange yourself, your buck or your team!
Old 09-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let's see...

I am originally from Arkansas. Right now I'm in Springfield, Missouri attending school. I've been on the mb here for 10 years. I used to be among the ranks of Moderator, but I got dethroned due to not checking in a whole lot anymore.

Since I joined at 14 I have gotten married and had a son. My wife's name is Aurea, my 7 month year old boy is Jude.

I love bowhunting, turkey hunting, duck hunting, all the huntings.

My Dad is a machinist at a Nuclear Plant and a Sheriff's Deputy. My Mom is a Civics teacher at junior high and has been for almost 30 years. My brother Eli is in college and is 6'3'' and 350 pounds.

I am in grad school aka Seminary. I am a licensed minister which, ironically, this team has two preachers on it. I guess "In God We Trust" fits.
I plan on getting my Masters of Divinity and becoming an Army Chaplain.

My wife is a caseworker ata behavioral health facility. She has a degree in psychology. I have 3 sisters-in-law and 2 bros-in-law.

I'm 24. I wore an afro all through high school and the first part of college which is where I got my moniker. Now it's short. I had to grow up. I love watching football, playing fantasy football, and am a Razorback fan although we're going to be crappy this year.

That's all I can think of right now about myself...

Hopefully I'll have dead deer pics soon.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: FroMan

Let's see...

I am originally from Arkansas. Right now I'm in Springfield, Missouri attending school. I've been on the mb here for 10 years. I used to be among the ranks of Moderator, but I got dethroned due to not checking in a whole lot anymore.

Since I joined at 14 I have gotten married and had a son. My wife's name is Aurea, my 7 month year old boy is Jude.

I love bowhunting, turkey hunting, duck hunting, all the huntings.

My Dad is a machinist at a Nuclear Plant and a Sheriff's Deputy. My Mom is a Civics teacher at junior high and has been for almost 30 years. My brother Eli is in college and is 6'3'' and 350 pounds.

I am in grad school aka Seminary. I am a licensed minister which, ironically, this team has two preachers on it. I guess "In God We Trust" fits.
I plan on getting my Masters of Divinity and becoming an Army Chaplain.

My wife is a caseworker ata behavioral health facility. She has a degree in psychology. I have 3 sisters-in-law and 2 bros-in-law.

I'm 24. I wore an afro all through high school and the first part of college which is where I got my moniker. Now it's short. I had to grow up. I love watching football, playing fantasy football, and am a Razorback fan although we're going to be crappy this year.

That's all I can think of right now about myself...

Hopefully I'll have dead deer pics soon.
Yeah and it's about time you show up too.

Old 09-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

You need to come down to Maryland. It's from Sept 15 to Jan 31 with some small breaks in there.

Sep 15 - Oct 15
Oct 20 - Nov 28
Dec 15 - Dec 19
Jan 5 - Jan 8
Jan 12- Jan 31

Total Bag Limit:
2 Antlered
10 Antlerless

* Unlimited Antlerless inAnne Arundel, Baltimore, Howard, Montgomery, and Prince George's counties
Is that an invite?

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Hey PT.....just remember that a spike still gets 4 H measurements

Hate to see you shortchange yourself, your buck or your team!
A spike just may get a pass this year ..... it all depends on the mood and how fat he is

Hey Fro .... where are your colors?!

Ya gotta wear your colors Dude!!

Quick Reply: Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.