HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)
Old 09-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)

ORIGINAL: FroMan

Let's see...

I am originally from Arkansas. Right now I'm in Springfield, Missouri attending school. I've been on the mb here for 10 years. I used to be among the ranks of Moderator, but I got dethroned due to not checking in a whole lot anymore.

Since I joined at 14 I have gotten married and had a son. My wife's name is Aurea, my 7 month year old boy is Jude.

I love bowhunting, turkey hunting, duck hunting, all the huntings.

My Dad is a machinist at a Nuclear Plant and a Sheriff's Deputy. My Mom is a Civics teacher at junior high and has been for almost 30 years. My brother Eli is in college and is 6'3'' and 350 pounds.

I am in grad school aka Seminary. I am a licensed minister which, ironically, this team has two preachers on it. I guess "In God We Trust" fits.
I plan on getting my Masters of Divinity and becoming an Army Chaplain.

My wife is a caseworker ata behavioral health facility. She has a degree in psychology. I have 3 sisters-in-law and 2 bros-in-law.

I'm 24. I wore an afro all through high school and the first part of college which is where I got my moniker. Now it's short. I had to grow up. I love watching football, playing fantasy football, and am a Razorback fan although we're going to be crappy this year.

That's all I can think of right now about myself...

Hopefully I'll have dead deer pics soon.
Yeah and it's about time you show up too.