Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20) >

Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20)

Community

Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20)

Old 12-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20)

Well,I hope everybody is doing well. I've only been out in the woods a couple of times over the last few weeks, due to losing myjob I'vebeen really job hunting hard. Well last week I had an interview with a state agency and it went really well. I got the call Friday confirming that I had got the job offer! What a stress relief, and right in time for the holidays! Anyway, I hope the rest of you have a blessed christmas holiday and new year!

Chris
Old 12-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: John Deer

Well, I hope everybody is doing well. I've only been out in the woods a couple of times over the last few weeks, due to losing my job I've been really job hunting hard. Well last week I had an interview with a state agency and it went really well. I got the call Friday confirming that I had got the job offer! What a stress relief, and right in time for the holidays! Anyway, I hope the rest of you have a blessed christmas holiday and new year!

Chris
Congrats!! That is AWESOME.

Old 12-25-2008, 09:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hope all you guys are having or did have a great Christmas with your families. But after you are done with the presents and visiting, those of you that still can, get your butts out there and kill a buck!!

Seriously guys, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you. Hope you all got lots of huntin' goodies from Santa. I got gift cards from Cabela's and BP. So I might have to do a little after Christmas Sale shopping tomorrow. It's supposed be storming big time here anyways.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:45 PM

Well guys finally did it today been hunting hard and not seeing much seen some big ones but couldnt get them close enough so i shot a cull today season ends in less than a week so i had to do something the wife shot a doe today also i will post pics and the story prob thursday hes small but it will help
Old 12-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats on your buck.I shot another doe,this one with the smoke pole.It had been years since I used my old .54 cal hawkin.It was only a two hour hunt but fun.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Rickey, every little bit will help. We may not win the contest, but we're right up there in the running. Now if we can just get Dan to score his and post up a score for us.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now if we can just get Dan to score his and post up a score for us.

Don't count on that John. [&:]
Old 01-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats boys! Lets finish strong!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:42 PM

Well here some pics guys his right side has 4 points and left 3 i can score the right but i need help with the left side

Old 01-02-2009, 01:45 PM

here is another by the way he was aged at 3.5 big body but no horn

Quick Reply: Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.