Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20) >

Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20)

Community

Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20)

Old 09-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20)

Easy Wash!! He has a daughter that goes to Mizzou!

It's getting cooler...I'm ready.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

All this darn rain left over from the hurricane really made a big mess around my house, not good when ur trying to sell, I hope it sells before season so I don't have to worry about it..

But yes, it's getting cooler.. High in the low 70s today and it has me pumped for the season for sure.. I just hope it doesn't decide to turn to 100 come October...
Old 09-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

You got that right, there is a definate nip to the air tonight. That darn Gustav dumped 3 1/4 inches of rain here too. It was getting a little dry, but we didn't need all that.

I am with you on the heat in October, we don't need that either. Let's keep it cool from here on out.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Typical Buck

I could use some of that rain.Pretty darn dry around here.My plots are doing good but some rain would really help them out.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

1 week boys! The fire is really burnin' now!!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Typical Buck

That one week will feel like three weeks.We still have three weeks,opens the 27th.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tried pulling back my bow today, no dice. It put too much presure on the stitches. Getting them out later this week. Might wait till Saturday to give it a try again.

It feels much better but too much pressure from the grip on the cut.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya don't break that dang cut open man or you'll be waiting much longer.. I have broke open stitches before and it's no fun at all.. I'd probably even give it a little bit after they came out.. just imo though..

hey are any of you guys in the gun contest also? I spend most of my time in the bowhunting section but just realized I signed up for that as well.. Which is cool with me, I do gun hunt the IL gun season and look foreward to it every year.. Just curious if I was the only one on our team signed up for both contests...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Typical Buck

With a 1 buck limit in Ohio I never have a buck tag left for the gun season.I don't care for gun hunting anymore.To rushed for me.I like the slower paced hunting that lets me be selective on what I want to shoot.I do have the first three days of the gun season off.I normally give them away as the season gets closer.
Here is a picture of part of the food plot I planted a couple of weeks ago.It is just a 1/4 acre shot plot that borders an old clear cut bedding area.Hopefully my wife can get a shot or two this year from this plot.There is a tree stand in the trees on the left side of the photo.Another on the right side about 45 yards apart,where they enter the plot,to cover the different wind directins.The rest of the plot is pretty open,so they like to vist back here untill dark and on the way back to bed in the mornings.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:29 AM
Typical Buck

It's raining today.That should give my plots a boost.Gotta fletch more arrows.I keep shooting the vanes off.I know,quiet shooting groups.

Quick Reply: Official Team Ribcage Rampage Thread (20)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.