Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5) >

Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5)

Community

Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5)

Old 08-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5)

Hey guys, just letting you know I'll be leaving for school in the morning, so I may not be around too much for the next week or so while I get settled in. My season starts the 15th, so I'll be in touch before then. Good luck to anyone who starts before then.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks BigDaddy - right back at you.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:21 PM

Hey all,
I am sorry I have been so absent from the boards. I just graduate last wednesday from Waynesburg University. I was working full-time and going to school full time. It was an 18 month accelarated program that kept me very busy. Saturday was my party and I have just been so busy. Well I am 27 years old and have been married to the best wife ever for going on 6 years in december.

I will be hunting Pittsburgh,PA and have a few spots picked out. Last year I saw some nice bucks and I hope that they are still there. I have not had much time to scout, but plan on getting out there next weekend.

I will be hunting with a reflex highlander, carbon express arrows and 100 gr slick trick heads. This is also my third year hunting with a bow and hopefully I will be able to put a deer down. I have killed some small game animals but no deer yet. Hopefully I can contribute to the team this year.

I love the team name!!!!
Looks like a great team! Seems like we have quite a few PA hunters.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 5 Thread

well boys i seen some of the biggest mulies I have ever saw in my life. There were three of them and I have been filming them for about a month now. There are three of them that will break the 150 inch mark. The small one is a nice 22 inch wide 5x5 that I would say is a 3.5 year old, The second one is a 26 inch wide 4x4 that is amazingly tall and massive, Then there is the 25 inch wide 5x5 that is just as tall as the 4 and has more mass. The older bucks have got to go at least 165. Anyway just thought I let you guyz know what I have been seeing.

Matt
Old 08-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck on the mulie. I have been real busy and am going to busy for a while until I get my house finished. I will keep checking in.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys. Just checking in before the storm hits. I may be out of pocket for the next week or so. Just depends on how bad it gets. Prayers are appreciated.

I got 3 of my main stands hung yesterday in 95deg heat. I am whipped. Can not wait for some cooler weather. Anyway, where is the Avatar? I wish I had the talent to make it. Let's get one going from someone.

Later, LT
Old 09-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, sorry it took so long with the avatar...been very swamped with all kinds of stuff. I made this one...lemme know if you like it

Old 09-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Fork Horn

I think it looks great jenna thank you very much for doing that for us. What do you guyz think??
Old 09-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Works for me.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

now who knows how to make that are avatar and make it fit.

Quick Reply: Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.