Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2) >

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Community

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Old 08-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

I have always been leery to buy a cam for 2 reasons...One is that they know it is there or it will spook themand they force you to dink around your spots more....
Old 08-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I feel like telling them they need to pull the cameras out of there now. They are always walking around and I do not like being near my stand unless I'm sitting in it ready to hunt.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I might get a chance to whack some nannies next week...the owner of the farm I am hunting want me to help fisll his Block Permits....so I may get some early practice as long as he don't push rifle only....
Old 08-28-2008, 12:01 PM

Holy crap! You guys post faster than I can type! 4 pages since I checked in yesterday?! I think the team I was on last year only posted about 16 pages total!

Thanks for the welcome aboard. It looks like antlers are hardening up here at last so they've reached their full potential. I haven't seen anything in the area I'll be hunting but when we were down there a couple years ago there were a few P&Y bucks running around including one hoss 4x3 with eye guards that might push B&C. The winters have been relatively mild down there and we'll be the first group of the season in that area so I'm pretty optimistic of filling all three of my deer tags. My real goal is to take the #1 reindeer away from Chuck Adams though. I got the #2 last time I was down there. The Old Glory is dialed in out to 60 yards and she's been killing the McKenzie caribou every shot this week. Now all I'm hoping for is some decent weather and that the portable electric fence keeps the bears out of our meat.

Old 08-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know the teams were picked randomly so I realize its not the whole teams fault butI have got to let the rest of the team in on a little secret ,one of your "guys" is more animal friendly than he's letting on.

Oscar (also known as GR8att2d) becomes pal with a vegetarian shark named Lenny (not that there's any thing wrong with that) who's hiding out from hismeat eatingfamily in Tree Sharks Also known as team 2.

Bobs on the left in this soon to be released photo.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

Holy crap! You guys post faster than I can type! 4 pages since I checked in yesterday?! I think the team I was on last year only posted about 16 pages total!

Thanks for the welcome aboard. It looks like antlers are hardening up here at last so they've reached their full potential. I haven't seen anything in the area I'll be hunting but when we were down there a couple years ago there were a few P&Y bucks running around including one hoss 4x3 with eye guards that might push B&C. The winters have been relatively mild down there and we'll be the first group of the season in that area so I'm pretty optimistic of filling all three of my deer tags. My real goal is to take the #1 reindeer away from Chuck Adams though. I got the #2 last time I was down there. The Old Glory is dialed in out to 60 yards and she's been killing the McKenzie caribou every shot this week. Now all I'm hoping for is some decent weather and that the portable electric fence keeps the bears out of our meat.

Thats an awesome reindeer!!! I wish you the best of luck on your "Adventure" sounds like you will have some sort of a deer to post upon your return! When will you be back???
Old 08-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

I know the teams were picked randomly so I realize its not the whole teams fault butI have got to let the rest of the team in on a little secret ,one of your "guys" is more animal friendly than he's letting on.

Oscar (also known as GR8att2d) becomes pal with a vegetarian shark named Lenny (not that there's any thing wrong with that) who's hiding out from hismeat eatingfamily in Tree Sharks Also known as team 2.

Bobs on the left in this soon to be released photo.
Somebody has been spending way too much time in the nursery!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

Thats an awesome reindeer!!! I wish you the best of luck on your "Adventure" sounds like you will have some sort of a deer to post upon your return! When will you be back???
The night of the 7th, weather permitting.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

The year in review team 2 results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02ckHS_AZtc&feature=related
Old 08-28-2008, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

Nice reindeer. Hopefully you reach your goal this year.

Quick Reply: Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.