HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/258886-official-team-tree-sharks-thread-2-a.html)

Carpmaster 08-20-2008 07:28 PM

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

TEAM 2

250 davepjr71---> Dave MD
359 Deadstick ----------> Richard ND
285 Lefty26 --------------------->? MD
1 GR8att2d --------------------------> Bob OH (PA)
422 Carpmaster -----------------------------> Adam MI
235 PABowhntr ------------------------> Frank PA
318 medicsnoke-----------------> Corey OH
420 iowabob85 ---------> iowabob IA
267 punt ---------->? SD
alt KodiakArcher --->? AK

Carpmaster 08-20-2008 07:35 PM

RE: Official Team 2 Thread

I will introduce myself...

My name is Adam I live in Western Michigan, Pentwater to be exact, 26 years old, hunt a private orchard/farm as of this past sunday!!! and some state land... I am pumped for this bow season since it has been a few tough years of very little bowhunting, especially last year with buying our first home and having the baby....along with other issues of not having the old familiar haunts to deer hunt and learning state land....acquiring the farm last weekend really gave me a boost.

I suppose to expand on my introduction, I am the Proud father of Ally who is 6 in 2 weeks and of Avery my 15 MO big guy and have a beautiful wife Kristy.

Carpmaster 08-20-2008 07:55 PM

Hellllllooooooooooooooo......oooooo......ooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo.....oooooooooooooooooo

It is awful quiet here!

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-20-2008 08:44 PM

Good looking team!

GR8atta2d 08-20-2008 08:51 PM

Hi Adam, Gr8atta2d checkin in! Lots of new faces and some familiar names. Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing tips and tactics. I love hearing your stories and I'm known to write somelong posts of my encounters.

GR8atta2d 08-20-2008 08:55 PM

I'm Bob from NE Ohio. I also have a camp in Clarion PA. I'm married to my Lovely wife Lori of hmmmm 7 years. (hope thats right?) We have a Son Brandon 4, and Brooke Lynn (We're Yankee Fans ;)) who is 2. My stepson Tyler is 15.

Maybe we can post some family pics so we can see who everyone comes home too after a tough dayin the bush! I got home late but will do that later this week.

GR8atta2d 08-20-2008 08:56 PM

Adam, I have a cousin who Tournament Bowfishes in the Michigan/Indiana Area.

Looks like you may be into the game too huh?

GR8atta2d 08-20-2008 09:00 PM

Let's get checked in and think of a Team Name and find out who is interested in the Captains Position.

For Team Name I like Tree Sharks (the Ultimate Predator)

I'll let you guys pick the Captain.. I can only get on at Nightbut I docheck in virtually every night for an hour or so.

The Captain has to be an active member. I encourage every team mate to get on as often as they can, it's the interaction that makes this fun!

Carpmaster 08-21-2008 06:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Good looking team!
Thanks Rob!! I see you edited for me, you are just an all around hard worker!;)

Carpmaster 08-21-2008 06:45 AM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Adam, I have a cousin who Tournament Bowfishes in the Michigan/Indiana Area.

Looks like you may be into the game too huh?
I shoot as many of the BAM (bowfishing association of michigan) tourneys as I can....it is a lot of fun!

Here is my big one for the year, actually took big fish at the Muskegon Tourney with it...