Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Buck Luck Thread  (33) >

Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Community

Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Old 08-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 33 Thread

I'll be needing to get my license, wash clothes, keep shooting, scout a little more and probably go to the store for some scent killer soap/spray.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool! can't wait for the pictures HuntingEd!

I need to do.... Nothing... Season opens on the 30th this Saturday so I got all my stuff done! I will shoot my bow though and thats about it.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thursday I am heading camping guys so I won't get a chance to get on here for about 5 days from Thursday. The camp ground where we are staying has HUGE mule deer in it! To bad they don't let me hunt there for a dayLOL!!! I will get pictures and post them when we get back. Oh and Solo... I don't know if you read the post I made a while ago but we will be heading right throughthe Umatillaareaso I will try to get some picturesfor you if you want me to.

Iam sure I will be on here tommarowsome time.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

Thursday I am heading camping guys so I won't get a chance to get on here for about 5 days from Thursday. The camp ground where we are staying has HUGE mule deer in it! To bad they don't let me hunt there for a dayLOL!!! I will get pictures and post them when we get back. Oh and Solo... I don't know if you read the post I made a while ago but we will be heading right throughthe Umatillaareaso I will try to get some picturesfor you if you want me to.

Nah, just make a mental note on if there might be Elk or Mule Deer around there
Old 08-27-2008, 01:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are you hunting during your trip?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Illinois Road Kill
The Original
NOT a replica
On display at Bass Pro Shop, Springfield, MO

Can you guys imagine driving along and this guy walks out in front of you?

Old 08-27-2008, 06:14 AM
Fork Horn

All I have left to do is purchase license; and count the days till
Sept. 15. and of course, continue shooting!!
Old 08-27-2008, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

What I have on my list:
1. Keep shooting (shooting great as of last night)
2. Buy Liscense
3. Wash all my clothes/organize my gear.
4. Buy new climbing stand
5. Inventory my arrows, I may need to cut & Fletch up a few more.

I'm so pumped the weather has been perfect! If it keeps getting cooler it will be in the low 50's for bowhunting! Fingers crossed, usually its in the upper 80s during the first 2 weeks of the season...

I think I madea HUGE mistake though. I started finishing my basement last weekend. I figure I have 2 weeks to pour a lot of time into it. I'm hoping to have all the framing done before the season. Then I can piddle w/ electrical work in the evenings. And do work on sundays... I should have started it 6 months ago, but you know how that goes... I wont let it interrupt my hunting. Thankfully the wife doesnt mind how long it takes, its just storage area now. But I really want to get it done so I can start watching football in HD
Old 08-27-2008, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

Nah, just make a mental note on if there might be Elk or Mule Deer around there
Ok! There are the rocky mountain elk over there and those mosters get HUGE! We have the rosevelt elk over here in Southern Oregon. I will be looking for elk and mule deer the whole way there!
Old 08-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

Are you hunting during your trip?
Probably... I am bringing my bow just incase we do but the mulies get HUGE racks over there so that would really get some points on our team!

Quick Reply: Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.