Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Elowapi Thread (15) >

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Community

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Old 08-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 15 Thread

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

Ok, did another avatar this evening. Let me know which one you like better (or what you think in general).

Matt, that looks AMAZING!!!!
Thanks, Tony! As does yours.
Difference is, I didn't make mine AND it cost the team $20
Lol, I wouldn't have charged a thing Couldn't gurantee it would turn out as nice as the one you got, but I would try
Old 08-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: huntingson

Ahhh, cute avater guys.Now you picture a shot of a proud native as if your great-grandfather wasn't the one passing out small pox infected blankets to the unsuspecting natives. Nice, real nice.
It might be funny if you spelled avatar right or even correct English. Okay, maybe not.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:55 PM

Season for me is sept. 15th and i should get to hunt over my chickory plot that evening but depends on my football game and practice.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Levi, your one of our first to get started. Good luck to you out there. Sept 15th will be here before we know it.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

what the hell is an elowapi? Cool avatar btw

Nice to see your into comics, give you something to read, while were killing deer
Old 08-26-2008, 10:22 AM
Typical Buck

Rob - thanks for the PM - I have not been on much for quite a while, needed a swift kick - Thanks!

Hey Ryan - have not talked for a long time - put one of those big tan whitetails down and send some pic's! - when you leaving - want to make sure I am sending good thoughts when you are out there!

Oh - if you see those two nice bucks on that clear-cut - smoke either one of them they were both nice!

Best of luck guys!

Mike
Old 08-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Mike how's it going?
Give me a holler sometime, or I will try and call you. I can't believe this summer is flying by so fast.
Hope all is well.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Saw a real nice ~110" 8 this morning on the backroads driving into work this morning. Jumped two large does and three fawns out of my back yard as I walked to my truck yesterday morning (they were in after our apple trees). I'm hoping they're hitting the corn hard, because I'm not seeing ANYTHING in the fields at night. I'm counting on that one stand of mine on the inside edge of the corn field as being a potential producer, otherwise, it might not be looking that great[&:]
Old 08-26-2008, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Matt--did you get the PM I sent you?
Old 08-26-2008, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Matt- Thanks for doing the avatar. It looks great. And speaking of corn, how are the crops up your way in PA? Here in MO, the flooding
preventeda lot of our crops from going in. On three ofthe farms we werent able to get any corn in at all. We finally got milo in on one of them
and just planted winter wheat on the other. One is still under water [:@]

On a bad note, I just found out I have firearms qualification on Saturday of the first weekend. That ruins my plans of heading up north for the weekend. I guess Ill head to my parents farm friday and then again on sunday.

Quick Reply: Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.