Official Teem 5 Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Teem 5 Thread

Sorry it took so long but I'm here......just got the computer back form hp
Old 09-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome to the team Monster! now we've got a full team.

Makes no difference to me who the captain is. If Ruger is willing to take it on, that sounds good to me.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: PYbuckhunter

I'm from Pardeeville, WI .
WOW you just saying Pardeeville just brought back memories! I used to live on the east side of Madtown & moved to WI for a hunting sales rep job. Dated a girl in Portage. But moved back recently from there, miss that state and the hunting. Great part about that was being so close to the big states for hunting. Hop, skip, & a jump anywhere in WI, or IA or IL.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's fine I'll do it.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Typical Buck

Sounds good to me......
Old 09-14-2008, 09:45 PM

Beutiful little one SDarcher. Your life changed for the better I promise. It is 90+ degrees here in Georgia and bow season opened yesterday. What fun! I took my five year old (boy) out today and sat at the pear tree in a blind about 2 hours before dark. We didn't see a hair but I had a blast knwing I was carrying on the tradition and spending time with him. The next trip is for my eight year old (boy) and I think it will be just as much fun. They fill grown up and special when they get to go to the woods with daddy. These are the things that make hunting special for me. I enjoy my hunting time when I get to be serious about it but days like today is what is all about. Wish me luck on bow season I didn't get in the Bow contest but I would love to finally getmy first archerywall hanger. Don't worry in Georgia we get 2 bucks and ten does so I doubt I will get to wall hanger shots with a bow. Good Luck and touch base later.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:59 AM
Fork Horn

Only 5 days left! for archery that is

I went out this weekend and checked the cameras one last time and made sure everything was still where I put it. Had some smaller bucks and some does and fawns on the camera's but that was all so far. I know there's some decent ones around though, just from scoutin and glassing. Now if I can just see them on stand! I ended up having to move two stands. One (hang on) was laying on the ground still attached to the tree it was on that had blown over. I'm just lucky the tree fell with the stand facing up rather than fell on the stand! The other stand was under a large trunk of tree that had busted off above it and was just teetering above it on some branches waiting for the right time to fall on the stand or myself. But, i found some good spots with some real heavy trails funneling by, so hopefully I'll at least get to see some activity.

How was everyone else's weekend?
Old 09-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

The avatar looks great, you guys have been busy on here since I headed to the mountains to guide elk hunters a couple weeks ago. If you want to know more about me and mine check out my blog below.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:49 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bowhuntnsteve

WOW you just saying Pardeeville just brought back memories! I used to live on the east side of Madtown & moved to WI for a hunting sales rep job. Dated a girl in Portage. But moved back recently from there, miss that state and the hunting. Great part about that was being so close to the big states for hunting. Hop, skip, & a jump anywhere in WI, or IA or IL.
Who were you working for, with the hunting sales rep job?
Old 09-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys I did the hour plus drive Friday and scouted my land a bit. Things look good though I still have some work to do. Plus, after church yesterday I have a friend approach me that is a Vice President for a company here in town. He said that the company had leased 1100 acres to brown nose clients on twenty minutes from my house and that I was welcome to hunt it all I wanted. It looks like this is going to be a good year.

Quick Reply: Official Teem 5 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.