Official Teem 5 Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Spike

Default RE: Official Teem 5 Thread

I am from the mistake on the lake, Erie Pennsylvania!
Old 09-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Fork Horn

I am from Doland, SD. I work for the Local Conservation office asa Watershed Coordinator. My wife and I just had our first baby on the 18th of August. So between changing diapers and naps in the rocking chair with the little one, I've been shooting the bow and gun, setting game cameras, and just trying to get things ready for this season. It won't be long now.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

Here she is.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Fork Horn

One more pic with her proud papa

Old 09-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Spike

I vote for Ruger as captain, since he came up with the avatar and all.

By the way, I'm from Northeast Ohio...southwest of Cleveland. I have 3 children - 19 year old daughter, 7 year old son, and 3 year old daughter. I work full-time andI go to school almost full-time. I have an hour+ commute each day too and from work - during which time I see a ton of deer! I spend all year anxiously looking forward to hunting season and have dreams of one day actually owning some property of my own to hunt on. As it stands now, I hunt on public property, which I'm glad I can do, but it can be challenging at times. I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but not all hunters are courteous. Yeah. It's true. LOL! Well, that's it about me...for now...
Old 09-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Spike

Brett, your baby girl is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations to you and your wife. What a blessing...
Old 09-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can be captain if you guys want but SDarcher did get things rolling it doesn't bother me either way.

A bit about me. I live in Headland, AL outside Dothan. I am a Youth/Media/Administrative Pastor, and I love it. I haven't gotten to tend to my land a whole lot this year. I live an hour away from it and since season ended last year I got married and as a wedding present started building my wife a house. We finished it this summer so now I am back into my hunting obsession and my wife says if she realized it was this bad she wouldn't have married me. I always tell her too late. I hunt is a great location with lots of deer. I shot a little buck last year but forgot to put the gun in the picture.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

You have a beutiful girl there and she was born on my B-day.

As far as the captian goes I agree it should be either ruger or SDarcher whoever wants to roll with it is good to me.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

By the way. Has anyone been able to get ahold of monster10rackstack.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

Anybody that really wants to be Captain can, no preference who.

I'm from Pardeeville, WI .I've beenmarriedfor 13 years to my wonderful wife. We have two children, a 10 yr. old daughter and a 8 yr. old son. I Babysit for a living, working for the State asa Correctional Officer for the last 15 years. Not a real rewarding job, but it pays the bills!
My brother ownes 93 acres, 2 1/2 hours away from home but it is only 1/4 mile from the famous Buffalo county line. Thats where we gun hunt opening weekend. Last year gun hunting was slow as we only shot 1 doe. But the area has produced some monsters!
I also do a lot of hunting on three different private pieces around home. Most of that hunting is with the bow, as you can see with my avatar, I'm also in the bow contest.
I have some real nice bucks on cam, so hopefully I can contribute to the team.
Season starts for me November 22nd.

Quick Reply: Official Teem 5 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.