Community

Official Team 2 Rut Busters Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 06:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 2 Rut Busters Thread

ORIGINAL: jim1966

ORIGINAL: wis_rifle_hunter

well im alittle mad. my dad and grandpa are leaving for montana and wyoming tomorrow and i was supposed to go with them but i couldnt afford a license. im only 14 so i dont really have 600 dollars for a license. ill post pics for you guys to see if they get anything
Cool. Hope they have some good luck. No need to be mad about it. At 14 you have your whole life ahead of you.
Yes you do...
Keep us posted on their success... Maybe you'll shoot something bigger while they are away!

Old 11-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i guess there not leaving until wednesday of next week. my dad has to go to illinois for a conference. so they are leaving at a good time. the rut down there starts next week so they should me chasing as soon as they get down there.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well was out all day but did not get a chance for a shot. Was doe bleating and a spiker came in and my buddy put him down. Will be out again tomorrow for last day. Looking at the sign today it looked as if the young bucks are really chasing the does but the big bucks are just coming out at night. Hopefully that will change in a day or 2.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ATTENTION EVERYONE: You are now allowed to enter a doe into the contest and it will count 25 points.

Remember also to have in your picture for the contest.... Yourself, gun and a tag if your state uses them. Their has been 3 I think that don't have weapons in the photos so their bucks wont count.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

so can you enter a buck and doe or just one of the other? i couldnt understand to rules in the post they made
Old 11-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, I went out Sun pm in NY w/ the bow. no kills, but my brother in law & I had a small 8 or big 6 point chasing a doe all around, grunting etc . He had him @ 12 yards, but too thick. Instead of stepping out, he went straight away. I had a shot at dark around 40 yards... was not comfortable to take it.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Fork Horn

Evening everyone on Team 2!!!

I guess I'm your new alt....

So hey, my name is Chris, I live in MD (Edgewater) and the deer are really starting to get moving over here!

I saw lots of action tonight (the woods seemed to be moving), it's still bow but guns around the corner and I'm pumped.

Hopefully the good lord will bless me and I can contribute!!!!!

Chris
Old 11-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

welcome to the team. good to have you here. good luck this season and put a biggin on the ground
Old 11-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi Chris. Welcome to the team. Glad you could make it. My gun season opens on the 15th. I'vr been hunting a nice buck during bow but didn't have any luck getting him. Hopefully it will happen during gun season.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_rifle_hunter

so can you enter a buck and doe or just one of the other? i couldnt understand to rules in the post they made
From what he put on the Doe vote.

And if you got a buck, and a doe, the doe score would addin with thebucks score.

Yes a buck and a doe can be entered.

Quick Reply: Official Team 2 Rut Busters Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.