HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - it's a darn SHAME!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 08:49 PM
Hoytshooter4life
Fork Horn

Default it's a darn SHAME!!!!!!!!!

Guys i just need to vent a little bit, me and my father just found out today that a piece of property we have leased for the past 6 years has been sold to the park district, so of course no more hunting, the sucky part is that lease was the spot of my first harvest of a buck with my father, not only that in the past 3 years we have spent over 3,000 dollars in food plots, this property has produced at least a dozen 160-170 class bucks to friend and family and our selves over the past 6 years, we have pretty much taken this placed and turned it into a managable deer lease, and over the past 6 years we have seen the population of deer just constantly grow and produce bigger and healthier deer every year, and to just twist the knife a little more my grandfather knows the gamewardens up here pretty well so he contacted one of them today to see if there was anything going on with the property and he said that they had hired a half dozen "sharp shooters" to come in a harvest like 80% of the deer, so much for the past six years, the money but worst off all the memories we had.... thanks guys