2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Ho hum

Old 06-28-2007, 06:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ho hum

Hey guys.... take it up with the Lord .... You ask a preacher a question .... whaddya expect?

Old 06-28-2007, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

But actually I'm admiring "His" work..the same as I do with a majestic white-tail buck or a cute little fawn.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

But actually I'm admiring "His" work..the same as I do with a majestic white-tail buck or a cute little fawn.
Admiring is not lusting ..... trust me .... I CONSTANTLY have to stop my mind from going from the one to the other ......

Now most people, Germ aside, can admire said buck and fawn without having spoon thoughts towards them .... that's admiring
Old 06-28-2007, 06:38 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm with you, GR8. I love admiring.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

So I can say man she's Hot..But I can't say, man I'd like to *&*^$%$& her in dat tight little...oopsSTOP!

Ok got it..don't know if I can do it, but I get the principle. Now back to our regularly scheduled thread about nothing!
Old 06-28-2007, 07:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Oh man I am screwed Preacher

So if I think "I would tapped that" I have commited adultry in the big guys eyes?
Old 06-28-2007, 07:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

Oh man I am screwed Preacher

So if I think "I would tapped that" I have commited adultry in the big guys eyes?
See ya in Hell buddy.... but on the plus side..I bet it'll be hot enough to re-activate our scent-lok clothing.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:08 AM
Dominant Buck

Difference is guys.....

Lisa and I have a very strong relationship. We were watching a re-run some friends sent us from a TV show.....and they were documenting the things that go into people having a secure relationship.

One of the things was......being able to share with your spouse when you find someTHING about someone else....OR...SOMEONE else...."attractive". Though I love my wife with all my heart....this is "human nature" (finding others "attactive"). I can share these ideas freely with Lisa.....as long as I do so in a non[threatening and non-hurtful manner.

To me....the bigger issue would be keeping these things to yourself.

Just a thought....

Now...back to "nothingness".
Old 06-28-2007, 08:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm hip with that.. We can sit somewhere and people watch. We can both point out who we think is "hot" in the others eyes, be it Gal or Guy and the other will comment. We are very secure also. It's fun when she thinks she finds a Hot gal and I say but she's bug-eyed or whatever..we all judge on different scales.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Oh man I just had to go help one of the marketing girls, LOL That department alone is going to send me down under.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.