Any of you guys shoot 3 spot before? What do you guys score normally? I have been working through a lot of bad habits lately, however when my game was on point..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 HNI 5-Spot League
 Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread - >

Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Old 03-16-2007, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

hahaha...............the king (of trash talk) has jumped on board!

Old 03-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

Well geeze, I didnt have any choice. I couldnt take the constant phone calls begging me to sign up at all hours of the night anymore.

BTW Do you think you could set up some counselingsessions for RD, he's gona need some help from someone who knows what it's like to get whooped up on by the onearmed bandit[8D]
Old 03-16-2007, 10:56 AM

ORIGINAL: APAjaws

Well geeze, I didnt have any choice. I couldnt take the constant phone calls begging me to sign up at all hours of the night anymore.

BTW Do you think you could set up some counselingsessions for RD, he's gona need some help from someone who knows what it's like to get whooped up on by the onearmed bandit[8D]
Good thing I've had Wendy to get me used to being whooped by a girl, I won't need counselling!
Old 03-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jaws

What class did you win all of the state championships in?

I have only shot our state championship once a couple years ago at Jackson Bowhunters (bowjunkie and bowtech babes club). It was 5.5-6 hours away....

This years is all the way overby Cincinnati, so I'm not sure if I will make that one either. I'm fairly certain I can compete, I just don't know if the venue is worth that far of a drive for me....

[/align]
Old 03-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't be worrying about me APA , your the one who's going to wearing the tutu at the end of this league.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Fork Horn

Buckeye, last year I won the NFAA NYS 3D. I've also taken 3 NYS triple crowns, 2nd and 5th in NYS Star Fita championships, 4th at last years NYS ASA,3 Netta world championships as well as winning high average of year for the 2002&2003 central NY 3D circut. I've won in a variety of classes, I used to shoot a mouth tab and when I did they placed me in the limited class, but I mainly shoot in the open/hunter classes. This year I'm going to be shooting MBR
I love to shoot foam(as you can tell[8D])

RD... do you need a sz lg or xl for that pink tutu we'll be sending you??
Old 03-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: APAjaws

Buckeye, last year I won the NFAA NYS 3D. I've also taken 3 NYS triple crowns, 2nd and 5th in NYS Star Fita championships, 4th at last years NYS ASA,3 Netta world championships as well as winning high average of year for the 2002&2003 central NY 3D circut. I've won in a variety of classes, I used to shoot a mouth tab and when I did they placed me in the limited class, but I mainly shoot in the open/hunter classes. This year I'm going to be shooting MBR
I love to shoot foam(as you can tell[8D])

RD... do you need a sz lg or xl for that pink tutu we'll be sending you??
Oh .... Like ... are we suppose to be impressed or what , look like your going to be needing a tripleXLarge to go around that head of yours
Old 03-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Fork Horn

RD we should be more worried about your head swelling.....your the one who proclaimed that your gona whip everyone

Guys, I think I made a big mistake on saturday!! I let RJ borrow my Carter Just Cuz to try it out and he shot something like 24 straight x's with it. Now he's saying something about having to pry it out of his cold dead hands[8D]
Old 03-19-2007, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, I think I made a big mistake on saturday!! I let RJ borrow my Carter Just Cuz to try it out and he shot something like 24 straight x's with it. Now he's saying something about having to pry it out of his cold dead hands[8D]

I will shoot a vegas 300 with 20+ X's in this league. And it's not the release either, it might just be the indian using it. [8D]
Old 03-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Fork Horn

dang, sure is quite around here today....
Whats the matter guys RJ got ya running scared cause he says that he's gona shoot a 300??

Quick Reply: Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.