Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Standings after week 2!

Old 01-28-2007, 09:42 PM

Default RE: Standings after week 2!

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

ORIGINAL: Bols

Well .... I can see I moved up a little from last week , although we have six weeks remaining it's time to use that opened can of whoopa$$ and throw it against the fan and let it fly where it will.
It is hard to shoot that many times when it's cold and windy out since I don't have the luxury of shooting in the nice warm - cozey indoors like some wimpy people here.
Wimpy or traveled?

Thats right ... I said wimpy , let's see all the shooters that use the indoors get out in the cold -windy weather and see how well they shoot then.
Just do it for the next two weeks to see if there is a differnce , I dare ya [8D]
Nah, that's why they call it indoor spots.

What you're shooting is more like Field archery.

Now with that being said, I dare you to go indoors and see if you shoot worse. [8D]
Chicken

Chicken or Smart?
Old 01-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia is the Golden Triangle of the HNI 5-Spot Smackdown

The rest of the continent is just gonna have to be complacent with..... well.......... losing [8D]

Seriously though, great shooting guys!
[/align]
Old 01-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Bols
I'll agree that it is smarter to shoot indoors and I understand why you don't want to accept the challenge .
But I will accept yours , I'll make the extra effort to drive to the nearest indoor range for the next two weeks and will see if there's any improvement.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:46 PM

Hey Bols
I'll agree that it is smarter to shoot indoors and I understand why you don't want to accept the challenge .
But I will accept yours , I'll make the extra effort to drive to the nearest indoor range for the next two weeks and will see if there's any improvement.
Nah man, you do what fits into your schedule. Don't waste the gas unless you really want to get to that range.

In my situation, I have league on Tuesday already, so I basically shoot my HNI score sometime that evening. Granted, the league isn't a 300 league, so I have to sometimes shoot after I shoot my other indoor league. It kinda sucks because then I get rushed or get tired.

Ohh well.

You guys indeed have stones for shooting outside. I have nothing against shooting outside, if I didn't have a range nearby, I would be trying to brave the cold like many others.

Either way, I'm just playin' with you. You do what you want. And maybe one week I will try and get a target outside and grow a set.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:36 AM

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Looks like Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia is the Golden Triangle of the HNI 5-Spot Smackdown

The rest of the continent is just gonna have to be complacent with..... well.......... losing [8D]

Seriously though, great shooting guys!

[/align]
HEY! Go fix your climate control or something, will ya??!! [&:]
Old 01-29-2007, 08:26 AM
Fork Horn

I think there has been a mistake, maybe I'm reading the sheet wrong but on week 2 I shot a 299 46X and on the score sheet it has me down as a 299 38X????
Old 01-29-2007, 10:39 AM

Yeah, some of the 'x' counts got scrambled on the second sort, one of the columns must not have been highlighted. It's got me with a total of 62 when it's actually 61. (wk1 = 31, wk2 = 30) And what happened to Rick James? Did he really turn in a 0 'x' count this week?!

Hey Mobow, don't in any way think this is a criticism... Keep up the nice work!
Old 01-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

All I care about is shooting a 300 before this thing is over. I'm stuck at 294 right now, but I have a feeling I can pull it off.

Keep up the good work guys, this is fun.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:52 AM

Man, my first week is really going to be my "black eye" isn't it? [8D]

Everyone seems to be reaching that "300" mark, very well boys!!

And the guys that are hitting the true 300's, congrats on fine shooting!

As long as I keep on getting better, I'll just pretend that first week never happened. [:-][8D][&:]

BTW, let the smack talk commence!!!
You asked for it; in the end it's the 'x' count that matters and what happened there? The dinosaur still has you by two! (the spreadsheet says 3 but it's in error)
Old 01-29-2007, 11:03 AM

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

Man, my first week is really going to be my "black eye" isn't it? [8D]

Everyone seems to be reaching that "300" mark, very well boys!!

And the guys that are hitting the true 300's, congrats on fine shooting!

As long as I keep on getting better, I'll just pretend that first week never happened. [:-][8D][&:]

BTW, let the smack talk commence!!!
You asked for it; in the end it's the 'x' count that matters and what happened there? The dinosaur still has you by two! (the spreadsheet says 3 but it's in error)
Like I said, week 1 goes to you. . .but week 2 is mine.

So you are up 2 X'son me. . .I'd say you should have put me away the first week when I was down for the "X" count. [8D]

It's a long road, sure hope that old dinosaur is gonna make it.

Quick Reply: Standings after week 2!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.