Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Standings after week 2!

Old 01-28-2007, 07:45 PM

Default RE: Standings after week 2!

I think I like how that leaderboard looks Mo. Kind of fitting for a WV boy to be leading over all the sharpshooters from farther out west. Just keep shooting boys, we have a long way to go.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Typical Buck

I just hate the fact i missed the first week's deadline, miss understanding on my behalf
Old 01-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well .... I can see I moved up a little from last week , although we have six weeks remaining it's time to use that opened can of whoopa$$ and throw it against the fan and let it fly where it will.
It is hard to shoot that many times when it's cold and windy out since I don't have the luxury of shooting in the nice warm - cozey indoors like some wimpy people here.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:27 PM

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Well .... I can see I moved up a little from last week , although we have six weeks remaining it's time to use that opened can of whoopa$$ and throw it against the fan and let it fly where it will.
It is hard to shoot that many times when it's cold and windy out since I don't have the luxury of shooting in the nice warm - cozey indoors like some wimpy people here.
Wimpy or traveled?

Old 01-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bols

Wimpy or traveled?

Thats right ... I said wimpy , let's see all the shooters that use the indoors get out in the cold -windy weather and see how well they shoot then.
Just do it for the next two weeks to see if there is a differnce , I dare ya [8D]
Old 01-28-2007, 08:56 PM

Wimpy or traveled?

Thats right ... I said wimpy , let's see all the shooters that use the indoors get out in the cold -windy weather and see how well they shoot then.
Just do it for the next two weeks to see if there is a differnce , I dare ya [8D]
Nah, that's why they call it indoor spots.

What you're shooting is more like Field archery.

Now with that being said, I dare you to go indoors and see if you shoot worse. [8D]

Old 01-28-2007, 09:01 PM

It would be too embarassing for you guys if I were to shoot indoors.

I've got to give you some kind of a break.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

It would be too embarassing for you guys if I were to shoot indoors.

I've got to give you some kind of a break.

You have a hard enough time adding up your score, let alone trying to actually out-shoot us. [8D]

Old 01-28-2007, 09:18 PM

Oh damn.

That one was good. lmao

Old 01-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wimpy or traveled?

Nah, that's why they call it indoor spots.

What you're shooting is more like Field archery.

Now with that being said, I dare you to go indoors and see if you shoot worse. [8D]
Chicken

Quick Reply: Standings after week 2!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.