Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

A plea

Old 12-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A plea

I needed a major dose of that kind of humor Quick for president
ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Germ: Just in case you missed it... Team 13 is putting together a little championship package for our fans. (see offer below)

And you're right. If nobody can leapfrog us - my ego may actually become so largethat it could actually blockout the sun, resulting in dramatic global climate changes. It's possible.

Follow the team's historic march to glory with this great fan package from Buckmasters Magazineand The Dark Horses!

Included in the package:
[ul][*]The critically-acclaimed hunting manual: "How to actually kill deer (and not just talk about it online)" by quiksilver.[*]A Whisker Biscuit - signed by all ten of the Dark Horses! (With Certificate of Authenticity)[*]A stuffed "Dark Horse" mascot (see picture below).[*]52 weeks of unlimited access to the Dark Horses team thread, where you can unlock the secrets of this year's greatest team![*]A "naughty fillies" calendar, complete with Team DH's wives, mistresses and girlfriends posing with various dead animals.[/ul]

Old 12-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quick for president! I'll make that vote!
Old 12-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

The critically-acclaimed hunting manual: "How to actually kill deer (and not just talk about it online)" by quiksilver.
Hey Quick - can I get my copy signed?
Old 12-19-2007, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yea yea, yea, All fun and games now, until next year, HNI runs the “Behind the scenes…Darkhorses fall from glory”

When the behind the scenes fighting among members is brought to the open. The dirt filled PM’s released to the paparazzi. Just like the lead singers of so many rock bands, Quick’s ego drives him to a solo hunting career. The pressures of hunting 10 states strains his marriage and when rumors of the misappropriate use of a roaster surface, his wife destroys all his hunting gear, leaving him devastated and his solo career in shambles. He is left diving in ponds looking for a Matthews bow to use.

Then more disaster strikes:

When one of the girls in the calendar turns out to be underage.

The free stuffed toy is found to be made in China and toxic to all who come in contact with it.

And the book turns out to actually be written by Jimmie Houston.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

Yea yea, yea, All fun and games now, until next year, HNI runs the “Behind the scenes…Darkhorses fall from glory”

When the behind the scenes fighting among members is brought to the open. The dirt filled PM’s released to the paparazzi. Just like the lead singers of so many rock bands, Quick’s ego drives him to a solo hunting career. The pressures of hunting 10 states strains his marriage and when rumors of the misappropriate use of a roaster surface, his wife destroys all his hunting gear, leaving him devastated and his solo career in shambles. He is left diving in ponds looking for a Matthews bow to use.

The free stuffed toy is found to be made in China and toxic to all who come in contact with it.

Now that is funny, and could not happen to a better person
Old 12-19-2007, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fran is now the HNI hired gun for the deer contest. Victory follows him where ever he goes. He's the Reggie Jackson of HNI....lets call him " Mr. October" [8D]

Good point about the roaster Rybo....and I'll make a mental note to not eat at Frans house.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

LMAO

Germ's tell-all bookwill hitthe New York Times Best Seller List after divulging ugly inside secrets regarding the Horses use of performance-enhancing drugs,doe prostitution, and canned hunting.

Do you guys think Britney Spears would go for a woodsy-type? I'm looking for a girl with a morally casual attitude, low standards and boatloads of money.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: 130woodman

It's good to be in first. Gotta yak it up while we can. If GERM would shoot 1 Then we might be in trouble. That 310 incher from MI would be nice addition into the contest.
Ouch[8D]

Trust me if I shoot a 310 incher Quick is the first person I call!!
Old 12-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Do you guys think Britney Spears would go for a woodsy-type? I'm looking for a girl with a morally casual attitude, low standards and boatloads of money.
I think Britney would like the outdoorsy type. Isn't she Part HillBilly? Even her little sister is knocked up. Just tell her you are her cousin and you'll be in like Flynn.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Somebody go get Germ and tell him that team DHjust putthis contest in the bag. What can I say? Some people are just destined for stardom - born winners, if you will.

Some aren't.

Quick Reply: A plea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.