Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 Okay, This is the way it is! (page 13 and 14) >

Okay, This is the way it is! (page 13 and 14)

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

Okay, This is the way it is! (page 13 and 14)

Old 11-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Okay, This is the way it is!

Germ, thought you were a Les Apostle?

Anyway, maybe make "Official HNI Bowhunting Contest Rule 9 - Subpart (a)" 14 days instead of 10.
The argument - 2 weeks should be plenty for anyone who joins an online contest to post a pic.

Isn't this the kind of work Congress should be doing - writing statutes and all.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: LebeauHunter

Anyway, maybe make "Official HNI Bowhunting Contest Rule 9 - Subpart (a)" 14 days instead of 10.
The argument - 2 weeks should be plenty for anyone who joins an online contest to post a pic.

Isn't this the kind of work Congress should be doing - writing statutes and all.
Excellent, 14 days it is. That shouldn't leave too many people a chance to shoot a bigger second buck right?
Old 11-27-2007, 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Excellent, 14 days it is. That shouldn't leave too many people a chance to shoot a bigger second buck right?

Why is this a concern for next year..........who did it this year?
Old 11-27-2007, 09:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: atlasman

ORIGINAL: Germ

Atlas I will call you when I shoot one, it may be next year, don't hold your breath

You better yell REALLY loud Tell trigger I said hello.

I called buckeye tonight, we had a good talk. He want us to hire Les Miles[&:]
I heard you are getting Lane Kiffin.
Trigger is in Wis. Get this he remarried and her family has 2500 acer farm in South Central Wis.[&:]and 1000 acres in NE Wis[&:][&:]. Trigger did good this year. Shot a doe and a buck opening morning of gun.

Can i text you

Who ever we get, he better beat Ohio state. IF buckeye fans want Les, we may have some issues
Old 11-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hell I cannot shoot one, I see the rules intent. So be it
Old 11-27-2007, 09:32 PM

Atlas I will call you when I shoot one, it may be next year, don't hold your breath

You better yell REALLY loud Tell trigger I said hello.

I called buckeye tonight, we had a good talk. He want us to hire Les Miles[&:]
I heard you are getting Lane Kiffin.
Trigger is in Wis. Get this he remarried and her family has 2500 acer farm in South Central Wis.[&:]and 1000 acres in NE Wis[&:][&:]. Trigger did good this year. Shot a doe and a buck opening morning of gun.

Can i text you

Who ever we get, he better beat Ohio state.

TRIGGER IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Ohio State............or App State?
Old 11-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

either[&:]
Old 11-27-2007, 09:34 PM

Hell I cannot shoot one, I see the rules intent. So be it

Is there a spooning time frame?
Old 11-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Why is this a concern for next year..........who did it this year?
I don't know of a single person who shot a second bigger buck and tried to enter it. Those that did shoot a bigger buck had already entered their first buck immediately upon shooting it. I do however know of several incidents where there was a buck taken and the hunt continued. The outcome will never be known one way or another because no second larger buck fell. This rule just helps those whom we might not yet know in future contests that might not be so, honest.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:56 PM

I don't know of a single person who shot a second bigger buck and tried to enter it.
Got it...........me either.

Those that did shoot a bigger buck had already entered their first buck immediately upon shooting it.
I didn't.

I do however know of several incidents where there was a buck taken and the hunt continued.
Which was not against the rules correct? I'm just trying to figure out why a rule change is needed when no rules were broken.

Not arguing.............just curious.

Quick Reply: Okay, This is the way it is! (page 13 and 14)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.