Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em  Thread >

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:43 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 48-Official Team 48 Thread

god them remington 11-87 sportsmans with a good bushnell scope and copper-solid sabots do a number on a deer....
Old 11-19-2007, 04:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice doe! Congrats!
Old 11-19-2007, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Barth

hey boys, got some good and some bad news to tell you all...well as u may know the 17th was the start of the wisconsin gun season and it was a damn fine mornin if u ask me...
well i was sittin by 5:45 and it didnt get within seeing light till about 6:30 and i wasnt seeing any activity but i was hearin shots all around me...uhhh i was so pissed but at about 7:15 my dream came true i heard a running deer so i looked to my left and realized 90 yards away was two does running the swamp line...i didnt think nothing of it, but then i looked behind them and realized holy **** theres a buck chasing them..oh boy i thought so i quickly threw my gun up and led him in my scope and boom! but hey hes still running so i found him again in my scope and at this time hes runner full tilt so i led him even more and Boom! and then i seen the does run off but no buck. i thought to myself oh man i missed this magnificent buck twice u got to be kiddin me, so i got down and went over to see if there was a dead buck and i looked and looked and nope go figure so i start making my way back when i heard russling in the leaves so i looked and the buck was laying dead twitching 100 yards from my stand.....WOW!!! i was so excited. i went up to it and realized it was bigger then i thought. its a 11 pointer with split brautines and is alittle over 17 inches inside and pretty massive.. so i gut him out thinkin this is my biggest buck ive ever shot im gonna get it mounted so i only cut up so far so i could cape it out. and then i realized he had a hole in his front leg almost at the belly...wow that looks like a broadhead hole to me only to find out this is the buck i shot with bow...telling by the camtrakker pics of it with my arrow hanging out of it. I thought man if only i could of shot it with bow i could of had my 142 3/8 inch 11 pointer on the board...man o man i was excited but then disapointed... by the way ill be posting some pictures of it as soon as i grab my camera from our cabin, which ill be going to tonight after i get some sleep...i just got off work and thought while im awake i mise awell tell yall about it...and ill have them pictures on asap
Congratulations!!! It sounds like he's a monster!
Old 11-19-2007, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dave, Frank, Aaron,CONGRATS!!!!!! Aaron,Im sure its a load off your mind about that buck!!!!!!! Happy everything worked out!!!! PIC'S!!!!. Im still working everyday and it looks like I'll be here over the Thanksgiving weekend.[:@] But I still have a little hope if everything click's. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!! WHACK'EM!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Aaron!! I can't wait to see the pics! I'm glad you were able to get him.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

im trying to upload the pictures but their to high quality wat the hell do i do??????
Old 11-20-2007, 04:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you email me the pics I can post them for you.Just PM me after you send them.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

My email is: [email protected]
Old 11-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Fork Horn

alright ill send them to you after i get done with work

Old 11-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Barth

alright ill send them to you after i get done with work
I'll be waiting...

Quick Reply: 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.