Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread >

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 45-Official Team 45 Thread

Sam--Was wondering how you like your Quicktune 360 ?
I have the NAP 3000 micro--and will replace it with the QAD Ultra.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:04 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Jason

Great to see you are on a team. Captain even. Looking forward to seeing how your season goes. If I lived closer I would come and help you with your house. Thank gawd I don't live closer. [8D] I am still remembering how it sucked to rip out/remodel our bathroom and put carpets in upstairs8 years ago. [:'(] [:'(] The wife loves to paint so I don't have to do that!!

Anyways...Best of luck this year.

Tim
Old 08-23-2007, 11:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well well well now just what the heck is going on here ,are you having an art class or getting ready for deer hunting LOL

Just kiddin guy's ,good to see' you's all hard at work ,thing's are looking up here and now that extreme 1 is here your all in trouble LOL
Good to see ya Jason hope to speak during the heat of the season ,good luck to your team guy's

Jason ,congrat's on your captaincy and your team will be well led this season . From 1 team Capt to another good luck and have a wonderful season ,play her safe and smart.

nubo
Old 08-24-2007, 05:47 AM
Fork Horn

I know how it feels. Just finished finished remodeling the basement bathroom in my house. I HATE PLUMBING!!! Oh well the wife is now happy. Time to get some more practice in............
Old 08-24-2007, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL John,the wifes next project is putting in a new bathroom in the basement.
Nubo--Funny stuff man,you really crack me up.Thanks for the kind words I think
Tim--wish you were much closer,the help would be greatly appreciatedBesides we would only live closer to go hunting together which will happen someday
Old 08-24-2007, 07:44 AM

Dang, I missed out yesterday, we added two pages to the thread. I was freshening the salt licks.The deer are hammering them right now. 2 food plotsare going in probably next weekend. One of the spots I can hunt, but didnt do any good at last year, is frequented by a buck that my buddy says is over 20" wide and good mass. He's seen several 8's, 1 six, and a spike running with the big guy. I probably wont get to hunt it much this year though. I did pass on a nice 6 point last year out of that stand. I should have plugged him but the shot was "ify". Putting up the cameras today so I should have some pics for the thread later on next week sometime. Has everyone been scouting? Im going to try and hang stands tomorrow, one in a spot that produced a buck and the other around one of my salt licks. Its looking good in TN despite the high temps. I'll catch ya'll later today. C-ya
Old 08-24-2007, 08:44 AM

It's okay. Whenever I have the money I will be getting a drop away but for now it serves it's purpose pretty well. You just got to make sure you dont jerk the arrow to hard when drawin back or it will still fall off the rest. But it is way better than a Wisker Biscuit as far as damaging fletchings goes.
Good Luck hope that helps!

Old 08-24-2007, 08:55 AM

ORIGINAL: SamPAhunter

It's okay. Whenever I have the money I will be getting a drop away but for now it serves it's purpose pretty well. You just got to make sure you dont jerk the arrow to hard when drawin back or it will still fall off the rest. But it is way better than a Wisker Biscuit as far as damaging fletchings goes.
Good Luck hope that helps!

Why did you have to say that........hhhhuuuuuuuhhh[&o]. I just bought a Whisker Biscuit. I was sick of my arrows falling off my rest and hitting my riser....Really nice loud sound. But to prove your point I already had to cut 1 fletching! Im thinking about going with what the guys said in the forum about switching to 2" blazers though.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:28 AM

Yah I use the 2in blaze veins and they are great! The whisker biscuit holds the arrows insanley well. It just ruins the fletchings.
Sorry to break the bad news

Old 08-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I still can't get myself to try the WB. The thought of anything making contact with the fletching just bugs me too much. Even though there are hundreds of positive reviews.

Quick Reply: 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.