Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread. >

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 44-Official Team 44 Thread.

Well guy's just got home from scouting tonight and seen 5 deer in the bean field's ,last nigh6t I seen a small buck . The bean's will be off the field by the opener here next week so I'm kind of wondering whether it'll make a difference in the deer's feeding pattern .Anyone have much experience with deer and bean's ?

Guy's let's not get this thread to the second page anymore ,this will show that we're beginning to get a little more active around here . So if you see it going that direction ,just bump it to the front page.

nubo
Old 09-29-2007, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well guy's is anyone hunting yet ,what's happening in your area ? What's the weather like ?And what are you seeing ?

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Hunting_Forum/index.php?showtopic=7514
nubo
Old 09-29-2007, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went scouting yesturday and saw 2 real nice 2 1/2 year olds so that a good sign now we just need a bigger one lol. my season starts monday so im goin that morning it shouldnt be to bad in the morning but its suposed to get hot later on in the day.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm on afternoon shift this week and the season here also open's on Monday ,so I'm gonna try to get out early and just maybe with a little luck i might find a pretty exceptional buck looking .

nubo
Old 09-30-2007, 06:16 AM
Bartender

Hi Guys you getting off your arse today and going hunting?
Bob how about those hawkeyes! Wait I mean Badgers! Well guys I would like to sit here and shoot the chit but their are deer to be had. tsk tsk tsk@this team step up.

Hey anyone seen ruttinbucks? hahahah he going hunting tonight with me and he doesnt have his earn a buck sticker yet so dont get your hope up boys.

F.Y.I. just in case you forgot what a deer for your team should look like:

Old 09-30-2007, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Our season open's tomorrow ,so we'll have to see what transpires here in Ontario .I'll be hunting a few morning's amd hopefully something real good come's to visit me on stand.

nubo
Old 09-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Boy am I ever glad to see everyone is so pumped up for deer season ,sure feel's like I'm the only one in here participating . When you guy's decide to participate ,just let me know .

nubo
Old 09-30-2007, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

This weekend was stormy, wet and windy. I didn't make it out much - but finished the deck railing for insurance inspection. I wanted to get that our of the way before the end of Oct/first of Nov. rolls around. Still haven't seen anything from my stands. I'd hate to count up the number of times I sat with out even seeing a deer - that might get depressing
Old 09-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was out tonight for my last night of scouting ,since our season open's in the morning . My son and I seen 4 buck's 3 does and 2 fawn's in the bean's . Maybe tomorrow the decent 8 point I seen will be getting ready for the freezer LOL
Man it's sure nice to see someone around deertale . I know some of our member's are busy and some on holiday's which sure make's it tough on spare time . Just glad to see ya's around.

nubo
Old 10-01-2007, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well today is the day here in good ole IOWA and guess what I have to work at the hospital[:'(][:'(][:'(]. Spent all morning yesterday working on my dads combine and all afternoon combining corn. Did see some deer yesterday though while combining. There is a great buck hanging around the house here and have been working on patterning him be4 the rut kicks in. Lord knows when that kicks in all patterns are off. I do think I will have a good shot at him be4 the rut and hope to score him for the team. Gonna be in the 140 area. Kinda strange around here this year I have been seeing so many bucks thus far. Have seen alot of does also but the bucks are everywhere. Wellnot much alse to say except that it is really depressing to have to work on opening day. Well hope too see some more posts from you guys on here sometime soon. The four of us can't keep this thread from falling to the second page.

Quick Reply: 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.