Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread. >

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:24 AM
Bartender

Default RE: 44-Official Team 44 Thread.

Hope the wife gets better Bob, I may not want you hunting but not due to this.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

Nubo, sorry to hear about your eye. Hope all gets back to normal soon.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 10-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

Iowabob, well wishes to your wife. Hope all goes well.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 10-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Typical Buck

Well, I've been doing a lot of hunting the past 2 weeks but no score as yet. I hate to admit this but I missed a big doe at 11 yards last week. Buck fever I guess???? Oh well, I did see a big eight and hopefully the end of the week will be more positive. Good luck to all.

Spudrow from MO
Old 10-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bob !

I sure hope your wife is O.K. and she definately come's before our little contest here . So take good care of her and she'll be respectfull to your hunting when she get's better.

Spudrow !

The eye is almost back to normal ,so this weekend I've been real busy hanging some new stand's and cutting shooting lane's for them as well. I have 7 guy's from another forum that I moderate on, coming next weekend for a weekend bowhunt . I did get out last night with a friend for an evening hunt ,but only seen does and fawn's ,which actually almost ran us over and they seen us first ,but after getting a bit of wind in their face they decided it may be a big mistake .They were just out in the field playing around and running all over ,they weren't feeding . I think we may have seen 1 buck right at dark ,but after backing up for a second look ,I was just able to catch his back end going into the wood's.I will try to get out again this week ,since I'll be on afternoon shift.

nubo
Old 10-22-2007, 04:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Morning all my wife thanx you for the good wishes. We ended up in the ER yesterday morning, I told her it was old age but the Dr. said it wasn't . She is feeling much better today and said she thinks she is allergic to ME iowabob85 no chance. Well good luck to everyone that will be going out this week, just maybe I can slide in a morning sometime this week.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:24 AM
Bartender

Oh she has to be allergic to you just like the deer.

Hmmm anyone seen ruttinbucks on this team?
Oh he missed a doe at 20 yards with a shotgun yesterday, glad he is on your team.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well ruttin doesn't seem to want to play here ,so I guess he's laying low . I'm sure if he bag's his buck he'll show .
Glad to hear your wife is feeling better ,but if she's allergic to you Bob ,then that should be a good thing ,you can hunt any time you want ,the less your around the less the allergies kick in LOL

nubo
Old 10-22-2007, 07:33 AM

well, I have no idea why the deer werent moving this weekend. I only got to hunt sunday and i saw one booner spike in the am and i sa 6 in the evening but didnt shoot any slick heads. I did check the trail camera and Ive got about 3 or 4 nice bucks ill post pictures later today. They are about as good as it gets for south eastern ohio hill country deer.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:40 AM
Typical Buck

I think they are moving, just later in the evening and earlier in the am. Where I hunt they are bedding up most of the day. I watched 3 does last week bed down 70 yards away from me for 2 hours. I had to go so I snuck out and they never knew the diff.

Spudrow from Mo

Quick Reply: 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.