Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread >

22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 11:52 PM

Default 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Team 22..................The Timber Rattlers

40 live2hunt009
384 clayton81
280 iamyourhuckleberry
185 tschaef
324 MATHEWS PA BOWHUNTER
186 PA Hardwoods
8 goherd1111
364 pa257
215 Trex
alt DaRookie
Old 08-10-2007, 11:54 PM

Default RE: 22 - Official Team 22 Thread

This is my first time doing this. But i do know that we need to check in and assign us a captain and figure out a team name.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:56 PM

How about checking in and giving alittle info bout yourself.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:56 PM

I'm claytonw81, 26, and I'll be hunting from North Carolina.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am Huck. I'm 46 and call Colorado home. I'll be hunting Colorado, Nebraska, Illinios,and Texas for deer this year. I may even sneak hunts in Kansas and South Dakota (time will tell). My goal is to kill a good rep of the species deer in all fifty states (14 so far).I have a daughter (age 7) who will be spending a lot of time in the woods this year. I'm prepping her for Africa (she wants to hunt there when she's 10). I'm eagerly obliging.

Clayton, I see there's a lot of "pro staff" in your signature. It's made me think...How about "Heaven's Pro staff" for a team name? It doesn't hurt to have the BIG GUY behind us. I feel blessed to have ya'll as team mates and very fortunate to be taking to the woods this fall.

I also like "Zero Percent Letoff-giving them hell the whole season".
Old 08-11-2007, 08:19 AM

Hey Guys another Pennsylvania Bowhunter here. Gonna be hunting PA, possibly MD and maybe even Minnesota and NY. It depends on my job situation by then. Im glad to see Iamyourhuckleberry on here. another Enigma Camo user. I am Part of the Enigma Camo Pro-Staff. If you want to see Iamyourhuckleberry's resume guys just go look at the Enigma camo website, he has pictures plastered all over there.He's the one who took the lioness in africa.

Hopefully I can contribute this year, I have been on a bit of a dryspell as far as archery goes. But I have a feeling things are gonna change this year.

As far as my personal info. My real name is Chad Wegner I am 30yrs old recently divorced and I live just outside State College, PA home to the Penn State Nittany Lions and the greatest football coach to ever live in Joe Paterno. I will be hunting with a 2005 Bowtech Old Glory and a Chek-Mate Hunter II Recurve. I look forward to making some lasting friendships on here. Good luck guys.
Old 08-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys i'm just checking in. I just got back from vacation in FL late last night and didn't realize until just now that the teams had been drawn. This will be my 2nd contest. My name is Chris and I will be hunting in west central IL.I am 28 years old and am engaged to be married on March 28, 2008. I look forward to meeting you guys and becoming friends. And in the meantime, putting a few nice bucks on the ground. Live2hunt I believe you and I were teammates last year as well. Thats pretty cool. Talk to you guys soon. By the way I PM'ed the members of our team that have yet to check in and gave them a link tothisthread.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:31 PM

Welcome aboard Chris. Hopefully we can take the top prize this year. Lord knows I am well overdue for a good buck. LOL
Old 08-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

How's it going everyone? My real name's Mike. I'm 27and I'll be hunting in central VA. It's also my first time with the contest (and bowhunting), but I'll try not to be the "weak link."

Anyway, it'll be cool getting to know everybody. I'm excited about getting back into hunting, haven't been in to it since I was a kid. Our season here doesn't start until Oct. 6th though, so you guys might be out a little ahead of me.

Take care everyone, talk to you soon.

Oh yeah...team name...?
Old 08-12-2007, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

Hey, Team!
My real name is Rex and I am probably the old man of the group at 59 but don't count me out. I have been bowhunting since 1962.
I am from Indiana and retired in April 2004 from the Indiana State Police Department. I hunt primarily in Fayette, Union, Franklin and Johnson Counties. These properties comprise approximately 450 acres.

Quick Reply: 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.