Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread >

22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Good deal. Seriously, though. That was a great deer. Congrats again.

Huck. These stories and pictures have been awesome. Hope to see some more.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

What are you guys up to this coming weekend? Has anyone heard from Clayton. I haven't seen him around much...

Good luck in the woods this weekend!
Old 10-25-2007, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

What are you guys up to this coming weekend? Has anyone heard from Clayton. I haven't seen him around much...

Good luck in the woods this weekend!
Hey Huck, I actually emailed clayton yesterday to see how he was doing and to let him know that we are near the top of the leader board. I'm headed out tonight and sat.to try and get a doe for the freezer. I haven't bought my second buck tag yet. So I am sure a bruiser will stroll by tonight. Oh well I still got plenty of time. Things haven't even heated up yet. I need to knock off a few does. 8 out of the last 9 deer killed on my land have been bucks. I need to even it out some. Good luck to everyone this weekend. I will be back out chasing those bruisers in a week or so.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:55 AM
Typical Buck

CONGRATS HERD, NICE BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I PUT THE SMACK DOWN ON A DOE LAST NIGHT, A GOOD SIZE DOE

17 YARD SHOT, PERFECT HIT RIGHT BEHIND THE SHOULDER SHE ONLY RAN ABOUT 70 YARDS, I TOOK OUT BOTH LUNGS!!!!!!! I SAW AND HEARD HER CRASH AND THEN THE DEATH MOAN. NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE ON A DEER!!!!!! EATING BACK STRAP FOR LUNCH HERE IN 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Chris! Lunch at your house then? Way to go! Any pics?
Old 10-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fantastik Goherd, great work.
I haven't been around much because I'm STILL moving and haven't got the net set-up at the new place yet. I also had to spend a few hours at the Service Ontario building yesterday because some low life stole my pack out of the back of my truck last sunday; lost my outdoors card, deer tag, small game, fishing, waterfowl, fiearms liscences, and boat operators card. And thats just the paperwork, my rattle bag, the can, bushnell rangefinder, and 1 cold beer are gone too (damn I miss that beer).
Anyways, the move will be officially done today, and I'll be in a tree tomorrow.
Good luck everyone.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck, Trevor.

I was out of town for work the past couple of days on a fishing trip for work. We went out on the Chesapeake Bay for Rockfish. The weather stunk. Rained the whole way through. Anyway, got back last night, but was too tired to make it out today. Of course now I'm kicking myself since I'm rested up.

Alright, guys. Take care. Good luck. Speak to ya' again soon.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I spent the weekend in a treehunting Nebraska. Didn't have a whole lot of action. First morning out, four deer walked under my stand. I think they were all does. There just wasn't enough light to make them out completely. Saturday evening I saw a dandy shooter buck, He was walking a treeline at 200 yards. I tried real hard to ESP him to within bow range-failed. Then Sunday morning I had 6 does and a small fork horn dancing and playing at 65 yards. I kept waiting for the big boy to come out...I'm still waiting. I seem to have a monkey on my back. This was the start of my fifth deer season in Nebraska. I think that monkey is the ring leader...he radios my location to all the wildlife. I did get some nice photos though.

How did everyone do?

Trevor, Bummer dude! I hate scumbags that cannot respect other's property. I hope that all works out for you!

Chris, I'll be in Illinios this coming weekend. If you want to get together, let me know. Did Clayton respond to your email?

Stay after it guys! Good luck!

Old 10-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

one more

Old 10-31-2007, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a good friend, Sean Whipple, with his bow doe. Sean was my host in Nebraska.

Quick Reply: 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.